Wtt? After mc?

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just wondered what folks thoughts are. We're waiting for post mortem results for our little girl Oirrinn who was born (technically miscarried) at 20 weeks. So I've not had a period yet but think I may have or be near ovulation. I just wondered if it would be terrible if we did get pregnant this early? We are planning to wait for results but if we ntnp would that be terrible?

If no one has told you to wait, I'd say whenever you feel ready is the right time. Hoping your 2014 is much kinder to you. X

Thanks fliss! 2013 has been a year we hope is never repeated for us. The midwife didn't say much and the gp said my body would be ready before I was so to take folic acid anyway. They both said we'd know when the time is right, it certainly doesn't feel wrong. Maybe if we go with ntnp until results and then properly ttc after that.

:hug:awww im so sorry for your loss that must have been so heartbreaking :(
If your healthy and your emotionaly ready id say go for it. do wat u want to. just becoz u lost one baby doesnt mean there is a danger in tryin to have another, every pregnancy is different. i had a MMC @12 weeks had an op to remove the baby it was devastating and i was so sad. as soon as my bleedin stopped a month later i started trying again straight away as it gave me hope for the future rather then being so sad about the past

Hun only you will know if your ready. It is hard I won't lie and has been an emotional roller coaster. I has to wait 2 months after Charlie for medical reasons and still doubted I was ready. In a way I'm glad I didn't fall the first few months as I needed more time than I thought I did but everyone is different. I have just found out I'm pregnant again and even tho I'm over the moon I am now absolutely terrified.
It's not terrible hun not at all if you are ready then go for it and I wish you all the best :) xxx

Thanks girls and congratulations Lilmiss! I suppose because we've not had the pm results we don't know of any medical reasons not to try. I'll need to speak to my gp on Monday anyway, so I'll ask her about it then.
It was four weeks today I gave birth and I think af might be rearing her ugly head, bittersweet really!
I don't want to start trying if we find out at the post mortem that there's something that needs treated, and put any further pregnancy at risk. But waiting feels wrong too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back