Wriggles and jiggles

Bee7

Reaction score
I love feeling baby move but he throwing some seriously strange shapes at the moment! His movements don't feel like kicks and nudges anymore but really odd wriggles and squirms. Midwife said he's lying diagonally with his feet under my ribs and i keep getting these flutters under my ribcage that make me feel a bit sicky!

Anyone else having weird but lovely movements? xxx

Yeah for a few weeks now I definately get a lot more movement than kicks and as you say some really weird shapes! Midwife was laughing at her shape yesterday as she was really sticking her bum out!

I have strange movements these days. Always in the same spot too. It feels like the baby is crawling under my skin!

It makes me shudder if I'm honest.

hey hun i get this aswell he seems to enjoy sticking his feet and hands out i woke up the other day and i'd got a foot sticking out of my bump! :D as long as he is moving then i wouldnt worry, the midwife told me he's quickly running out of room and as long as you can feel them move then i wouldnt worry if u cant feel them and you've done the whole lying on your side and a cold drink ect then ring ur midwife asap! x

Rippling movements - like a mexican wave! my tummy looks like a waterbed sometimes! Heheh. :)

yes, movements now are very different to tri2, i get alot of rib knocks and squirming, sometimes it can be a bit painful too!

Yeah I have those wriggly movements aswell as kicks! Feels like someones twisting me on the inside!

I get the skin crawls too and dislike the feeling intensely. Kicks not too bad but the other euk and ouch xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back