Wriggles and jiggles

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Bee7, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Bee7

Bee7 Well-Known Member

I love feeling baby move but he throwing some seriously strange shapes at the moment! His movements don't feel like kicks and nudges anymore but really odd wriggles and squirms. Midwife said he's lying diagonally with his feet under my ribs and i keep getting these flutters under my ribcage that make me feel a bit sicky!

Anyone else having weird but lovely movements? xxx

2. Maybe_mummy

Maybe_mummy Well-Known Member

Yeah for a few weeks now I definately get a lot more movement than kicks and as you say some really weird shapes! Midwife was laughing at her shape yesterday as she was really sticking her bum out!

3. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

I have strange movements these days. Always in the same spot too. It feels like the baby is crawling under my skin!

It makes me shudder if I'm honest.

4. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

hey hun i get this aswell he seems to enjoy sticking his feet and hands out i woke up the other day and i'd got a foot sticking out of my bump! :D as long as he is moving then i wouldnt worry, the midwife told me he's quickly running out of room and as long as you can feel them move then i wouldnt worry if u cant feel them and you've done the whole lying on your side and a cold drink ect then ring ur midwife asap! x

5. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

Rippling movements - like a mexican wave! my tummy looks like a waterbed sometimes! Heheh. :)

6. Nurse 26

Nurse 26 Well-Known Member

yes, movements now are very different to tri2, i get alot of rib knocks and squirming, sometimes it can be a bit painful too!

7. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

Yeah I have those wriggly movements aswell as kicks! Feels like someones twisting me on the inside!

8. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

Omg I miss them :(

9. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

I keep thinking it's going to be so weird once baby is born and I no longer have those movements!! Very strange!

10. VikkiR

VikkiR Well-Known Member

I get the skin crawls too and dislike the feeling intensely. Kicks not too bad but the other euk and ouch xx