where r u feeling squirms?!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i say "squirms" coz i dont feel proper kicks now think she's too big lol, feels more like she's poking me and squirming!

anyway after being told just over a week go that she's breech have been trying to get her to turn by either sitting up straight on the edge of the seat or lying on my left side, and i'v done a bit of sticking my bum in the air (tho could prob hav done more lol)

today and yesterday have not felt any poking or squirming down near my bladder and bum- but have felt some under my ribs. but have also felt them on both sides :think: do u think this means she's turned? i'm confused tho, coz i remember at one MW appointment at 27 weeks i was convinced she was transverse with her head on my left side, as i'd felt kicks all on my right side. but the MW said her head was on my right, meaning the kicks mustve been punches! so i dont kno if the pokes near my ribs are her hands or her feet :think:

I still get movement very low(arms), but get the ass sticking out under one rib and the feet poking out of my right hand side as my baba is head down but the back is to one side.

I hope your LO has turned for you, maybe at your next appoint your MW will be able to tell you. :hug:

I hope your LO has turned too :)

Mine is head down (or was at the scan on Friday) and laying with his back on my left side. I can feel movements in the bottom half of my tummy and very low around the bladder. I often wonder if it's hands moving rather than kicks as such.

:hug:

I get kicked and punched EVERYWHERE! :lol:

He's head down so his bum is always right under my ribs at the right side and it hurts!

Hi

Hope your LO turns soon!!
I have ni idea which way my guy is facing at my scan at 29 weeks he washeads down but who knows if its changed! I feel punches , kicks everywhere .
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back