Think baby is breech :/

Emmamb

Reaction score
I know there's still plenty of time to turn but since I'm measurin big I'm guessin that baby is rapidly runnin out of room. Anyway,I can feel a big hard lump just under my ribs...exactly wot I used to feel wiv my last son who was breech. Need tips to help him turn that dint involve walkin outside cos the ice is 3 inches thick on the path outside my house :( really need him to turn cos I don't think they'd attempt to turn him due to my previous section. Aaagh,really hope I'm wrong and it's just his bum that's wriggles up (doubtful tho) Xx

Oh no, do you have a birthing ball you could get bouncing on? This might help turn him as the head is the heaviest part so could encourage it down?!

Oh no, although he may not be - I thought Devon was still breach (he was at 28 weeks) as felt the same as I did with big hard ball at top (bigger than a bottom) , and then at 34 weeks they scanned quickly and he was head down tho, just bottom had grown lots !

I watched a pregnancy labour show on tely a few weeks ago, and the lady was in her last week and still trying to turn baby to avoid section. she spent the week laying on floor wth feet in the air, reading. Also she lay on sofa normally and placed an ice pa,ck on the top of her bump and it's to encourage the head to not like it and move the other way up to avoid it! It worked and baby turned just fine !

ge down on your hands and knees!!! im 32 + 5 and baby is breech so im watching this thread with interest

Thanks,gonna pump my ball up a bit more later and try that,could scrub the kitchen floor but not sure il manage to get back up lol. I'm seein midwife a week on tues and got a growth scan in the new year so fx he'l shift...really wanna have a vbac xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back