Wow gunna have work cut out

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Well well well... Oliver is due in 2 months exactly. Ermmm as if that wasnt gunna a challenge enough last night we rescued a 10 week old puppy from a group of boys who was ragging it about ect ect. Left me sad and angry - OH offered them £50 and hey ho puppy now living with us :x Very unexpected and sudden. We already have a very very well behaved Tess and now itd seem little Lana has come to join us - Maybe not the most conviniant of times and im sure well make it work as we have Me, OH, Mum and Uncle all in one big house so supports a plenty. Inc a big back yard for dogs to play in when i want time out. :) I feel mad and crazy agreeing to this but the family love her lol .... anyone else ever been daft enough to aqquire a puppy during pregnancy? :wall2:

I think it was really nicely done. Im sure it wont be a problem.
I love thats there is ppl still that open there hearts and there homes for them that needs it (ppl or animals)

Aww bless, you are definately going to have a full house.
I am so glad there are some decent people in the world still, you and your OH rescuing the puppy from that horribe gang. I can't understand why people like or find it fun to do things like that to helpless animals.

Hope little Lana gives you all lots of happiness :hug:

Awwww that is SO something I'd do! Lol x I think you'll be fine and settled before Oliver arrives x well done you!

Awwww - that is so kind natured of you :) I HATE cruelty to animals! If I was there i'd have started ragging them about regardless of me being nearly 41 weeks pregnant!! Grrrrrrr! lol!
We rescued a kitty in Jan this year although it was from a Cats Protection place - not quite as demanding as a puppy though... x

I watched Marley and me last night and sobbed and sobbed at the end. Hubby was like "Right you've been crying 10 minutes now time to stop". I wailed "I want a dog! I want one now!" and he rolled his eyes and ignored me for the rest of the evening. I'm so jealous of you Leanne! x

I would have done exactly the same thing!! Hopefully by having one well behaved dog the puppy will copy what that dog does (what i have found from experience) and will have settled in a routine by the time baby comes!! I'm trying to get my dog out of the habit of barking when we leave her - unfortunately nothing seems to work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back