would u ???

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
I speaking to someone at work the other day about braydons name and she was asking if i did it all over again would i still call bray, braydon andrew ... and i said yes i would
but i was wondering if everyone else would ??

Hi Sarah,

You posted this in natalie&jake's 'Yayyyy!' thread by accident - so I've split it from there and now its a thread on its own.

I can't imagine my daughter being called anything else now. I had loads of favourite girls names and the name we chose wasn't even thought of be me, OH mentioned it and I dismissed it. Then it just seemed to suit her and I'm really happy we chose it.

Valentine Xxx

Jessica and Aimee-jade, yes I still love the names and wouldn't change them. Nathan I'm not too sure on :? I wanted to call him Kieron but OH didn't like it! I also wanted to call him Conner but it didn't go with our surname. He never gets called Nathan anyway, OH calls him gravy or mavis :? (Hes weird) and I call him Nathey or naths :D

I would def call Finlay that again. My only slight regret is that we didn't give him a middle name. I would have given him mine (MacKenzie) but thought it sounded a bit girly at the time, however, I wish we'd called him Finlay MacKenzie because I think it sounds nice now!

I'm still so chuffed with Stanley I don't know how we'd come up with another boys name to rival it if we were blessed with another son :)

I'm glad we picked Ryan, but recently I've been wondering if we should have just given him one middle name instead of 2.

im glad i picked jayde i love the way we spelt it as not many people spell it that way and im chuffed i gave her 2 middle names :D

At first i wasnt to sure on willow summer but it grew on me and we never decided on another girls name, when she was born we obviosuly called her that but to start with i didnt think it suited her but now i do and i would call her it again.

i love both my kids names but i would have had Hannahs the other way round but i was out voted lol but i call her priea as much as hannah and if anyone asks her name she says hannah-priea

Lydia - no question about it I love her name.

Alex - I like his but Joshua his middle name was a bit of a filler. There are other names I preferred over Joshua, like Gabriel for example. Anyway we call him Barry more than anything anyway haha (don't ask :lol: )

Kylie1007 said:
I would def call Finlay that again. My only slight regret is that we didn't give him a middle name. I would have given him mine (MacKenzie) but thought it sounded a bit girly at the time, however, I wish we'd called him Finlay MacKenzie because I think it sounds nice now!

You can get it changed for free before he is a yr old i think. all you have to do is go to a solictors and ask them to help you add a name.
I think Finlay Mackenzie sounds lovely :)

I couldn't imagine Brody being anything else! Love his middle name Gordon too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back