bathing our babies

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was just wondering how often u guys bath and shampoo bubs hair i bath braydon everynite and shampoo every other day unless it needs doing, but today at work i was tlkin to someone who has twins 2 months older than braydon and she sed she bathed em every other day and washed there hair once a week am i doing braydon to much??

i bath hannah at least twice a day and she has her hair washed each time

matthew has a bath everynight esp in this weather he gets all hot and sweaty!

Brody also has a bath and hair washed each night.
He hasn't got much hair but I wash it all the time cos in this heat it gets sweaty.

Dh baths Jessica every night. Its more because its part of her routine than her actually needing it. She gets her hair washed everynight as well.

I used to bathe Seren every day but got told it can dry out her skin so I now do it every other day or every couple of days and just give her a quick wipe down the rest of the time. She has very little hair to wash :D

I bath Roo and wash her hair every day cos it passes the time on an evening when she is bored and narky!

I only bath Damien and wash his hair every couple of days so I don't dry his skin out. I wash him over with baby wipes a couple of times a day though because he gets all sweaty. And I wipe his hair over with them too :lol:

beanie said:
I used to bathe Seren every day but got told it can dry out her skin so I now do it every other day or every couple of days and just give her a quick wipe down the rest of the time. She has very little hair to wash :D

thats why i only do his hair everyother day and there isnt loads of it lol!!!

every single night since the day they were born. some times in the morning too, to cool them down, and wash their hair every night.

and use top and tail in the day to wash them as harley seems to get all sick and milk under his rolls on his neck

Zara gets a quick wash in the morning and a bath in the evening. I usually wash her hair with baby shampoo but sometimes just water.

A bath a day as part of the routine mostly but I use oilatum junior otherwise he gets ezcema and I do wash what there is of his hair but just with bath water- not shampoo. Most evenings it's more of a splosh in some water than an all over scrub though!

+++

Ava usually has a bath every night, but sometimes we skip a night. It's hot here though and she's crawling and cruising all over the place now so she's usually in need of one and it calms her down before bedtime.

I bath jamie and wash his hair everyday, although theirs not much hair there to wash!! :lol:

I didnt think you had to bath babies that much!!! :shock: I was told every other day or more so you dont dry there skin out.

In fact ellis hasnt even had a full bath yet as I am waiting for his cord to dry up. (still green!! :puke: )

xxxxx

When they are newborn hun they dont really get dirty. It's just our older ones are mostly on mush and get plastered in it! :lol:

As long as your topping and tailing Ellis once a day (or twice because of the heat), you shouldn't need to bath him more than once or twice a week as his skin is very delicate still.

Hi

I try and do Kiara everyday unless we get home late, she loves teh bath and burns her energy before bed.
Katrina

i bath alex everyday. i dont use any soap or anythign as docs advised just water cos of his excema and a tiny bit of shampoo. i wash his hair everyday with johnsons extracare wash but do it right at the end of his bath so he isnt lying in the water once it has soap in.

i couldnt take his bath away from him- its his fave part of the day. he thrahses like no other baby any of my friends or family have ever seen! he cant get enough :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

My mum baths Rebecca every night and washes her hair every night, she knows when it's bath time it's nearly bedtime! :dance:

I usually bath and wash ellas hair every other night, but recently Iv been bathing her everynight to cool her down before bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back