think iv done summit really stupid

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
today braydons dad came round to see him n even tho he has been not very nice to say the least to me over the last few weeks i have always had feelings for him - neway today he came round to see braydon and we ended up sleeping together i know it was stupid and if either of our parents found out theyd kill us but i dont know if he likes me or if he just wanted to do the 'deed' n knew i still liked him so thought i was an easy target, i am so confused and i cant tlk to ne of my m8s coz they would say i am stupid.
also it was the first time since i had braydon i done the 'deed' lol, giving birth to braydon i tore really badley neway it really hurt n still does and i am really worried but for obvious reasons cant tlk to mum. argh i am so confsued sorry for rambling
love sarah and braydon

We all do silly things now and then babe.
If you are still in pain I would talk to your health visitor asap.

Don't worry, It's probably totally normal....just ask her if you still hurt tomorrow, just to make sure.

oh sarah we all do silly things ( talking from experience ), but if u still have feelings for ???, u cant help it. You must speak to him though to find out where u stand, and dnt take any c**p from him either. As for the pain i would def speak to ur health visitor, she will know the answer prob.

Take care hun kelly

hi every one today i feel more numb than in pain so i had a look down there sorry id tmi and it looked like it has torn can this happen???? just a bit tho !! so i have made an appointment for tomoz at docs and i am petrified i will need more stitches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back