bathing our babies

I do it usually every other day and wash his hair then. Also heard it can dry out their skin too much if you bathe too often so have spaced it out a bit but he has more now than when he was newborn. He gets washed over with water and cotton wool every morning and in this heat later on in the day.

Strangeness said:
I do it usually every other day and wash his hair then. Also heard it can dry out their skin too much if you bathe too often so have spaced it out a bit but he has more now than when he was newborn. He gets washed over with water and cotton wool every morning and in this heat later on in the day.

I think i will be bathing every other day... I dont think babies get dirty, its not like they get BO!! haha

PS Ellis had his first bath the other day and again yesterday! he was is shock and very confused bless himx xxx

Ella has a bath every night about 20 mins after her tea, as she's usually covered and that's the only way of getting everything off of her without a fight!! Plus her hair looks really lank if I don't wash it (normally just wet it through) each night. I don't use baby products, just water :)

Babies may not have BO but that spit-up doesn't smell so good when it gets under the neck in the heat and humidity of a Florida summer. :eek:

I bath Owen every night and wash his hair every other night, as he's nearly rubbed it all off anyway!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back