Would u class this as reduced movement

Bek234

Reaction score
Normally I feel baby a lot and normally when I've got out the shower she has a mad few minutes. While I'm eating cereal too but today I've only felt her today twice! Once after oh spoke to her- and once when jiggled her a bit.
I've been laying still for 45mins now which is also when she will normally move a lot but nothing.
She was moving fine last night too.
Shall I phone?? Xx

Tapatalking. X

I have also had this, I have had movements but they feel softer, I looked online it said baby running out of space. If you are concerned defo ring x

She's moving when rubbed now.
Maybe she was sleeping :-/

Constantly panicking! X x

Tapatalking. X

Our little man has had a few quiet days lately, still moving just not as much! But apparently the growing they do in this tri knackers them out and lack of space doesn't help lol!
But in all seriousness, if ur worried Give them a ring! :) it'll make you feel better to!

Karlie xxx

I read somewhere that at this stage they are meant to be sleeping 90-95% of the day so don't worry hun x

I've phoned. I'm going up at 12.
I'm sure she's ok but I couldn't live with myself if I was wrong....I would rather look a paranoid.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Let us know how u get on Hun :) I'm sure everything's ok, but best to be safe :) xxxxx

Karlie xxx

Thanks Karlie :) I'm just in waiting room now still haven't felt anything thou xx

Tapatalking. X

Hey hun, how you getting on? Hope you're getting some answers and everything's all good!

I know my girly's been quiet on and off for the last week, but she soon makes up for it when she is moving. Feels like a baby elephant crashing around in there at times! I seem to expand the day after a quiet time though, so I've been putting it down to growth spurts. She can also be quite quiet the day after I've had a really busy day/over done it.

I'm still here at the min but baby has been checked and is ok.
They said as its the 3rd occasion if I were further along they would induce me.
Waiting to see the dr now incase I need another growth scan.
She's still quiet now but has moved quite a bit when they first put the trace on. Xx

Tapatalking. X

Aww I'm glad she's ok. Just getting bored of mummy's tummy maybe! I'm glad they're taking you seriously hun, always best to get it checked out xxx

Yh I'm glad they are taking it seriously. Lucky really :)
I'm still waiting for dr, been here over 2hrs now- apparently all the drs are in surgery. Xxx

Tapatalking. X

Glad the baby's ok bek, you did the right thing going in if you were worried. Hope you see a doctor soon x

Babies must know its a Saturday lol I'm just back from the hospital too with reduced movement, all was well baby just having a lazy day

Babies must know its a Saturday lol I'm just back from the hospital too with reduced movement, all was well baby just having a lazy day

Glad baby's ok. Have U had it before? X

Tapatalking. X

I've just got home, 2nd trace went fine too but gotta keep an eye on movements till they can scan me on Monday.

In the last few mins the trace showed I had a 'contraction' but I didn't feel it so it was probably a BH.

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Glad all is ok hun! Always best to get checked out. I've definitely noticed a slow decrease in movement over the last couple of weeks, less kicks and mostly just big body moves now! Xxx

Glad all is ok Hun! :0) hope the scan goes ok on Monday! :) what time is it? Or are they just squeezing u in when they can? Xxxxxx

Karlie xxx

Good news all is ok, glad they doing a scan Monday it will put your mind at rest. X

I got scanned and was on monitor for an hour and a half, apparently I was having small irregular contractions too but doesnt mean ill go into labour anytime soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back