Would u class this as reduced movement

Aw glad things are going ok Bek and they're actually taking you seriously. Hope you're home n feeling better soon!!

Thanks girls :)
I haven't got a time yet but they will be phoning me Monday to give me a time. So probably be in the afternoon.
They said to me that if I were further along they would induce me. Which makes me think if I were 37 wks they would do it. :-/
What if I have reduced movements again next week or something, chances are that they would induce me :-/
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Awww don't worry yet. Bubs may well pick up now. They'll do what is best for baby whatever happens xxx

Awww don't worry yet. Bubs may well pick up now. They'll do what is best for baby whatever happens xxx

Yes as long as when she's here she's healthy we don't mind! :)
Babies are just a constant worry aren't they! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

They are!! And it'll be even worse once they're born! Oh my, what have we let ourselves in for?! ;-)

Oh just seen this hun!!

Hope lil Hallie is all alright and scan goes ok Monday!

Gosh she might be an early june baby instead! xx

Cheers Hun. :)
Yh I did want her to come early but naturally early, but as long as she's healthy that's all that matters x x

Tapatalking. X

I dnt fancy getting induced either! Hopefully scan will all be fine and shes moving and measuring perfect!

Noahs been a lil quieter than normal but not overly concerned atm cos hell move just not as much.. not sure if hes moved position and thats why i cant feel it as might maybe. Hes been back to back for ages so felt every kick n punch! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back