Would really appreciate your help

Dee83

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I posted on the names thread a while ago asking for opinions on the names Ella or Elsie to go with our surname Evans. We still aren’t set on a name, really struggling to be honest as we don’t LOVE any!! We’ve now been thinking about Sophie or Sofia Evans but I don’t know which one sounds better?! What do you think about any of these names?

The baby is due in 7 weeks and I just dont know how we’re going to decide on a name at this rate!

Thank you for any opinions 😀

Names are hard!

I would go for either Ella Evans or Sofia Evans (Out of the 2 I would pick Sofia) xx

Last edited:
just to throw confusion in there, my favourite is Elsie Evans!

Thank you ladies ��

It is so hard isn’t it!!!

My husband thinks that Sofia Evans doesn’t flow very well and is a bit of a mouthful because it ends in an “a”?

Thank you ladies ��

It is so hard isn’t it!!!

My husband thinks that Sofia Evans doesn’t flow very well and is a bit of a mouthful because it ends in an “a”?

lol I don't see that. Perhaps he is not so keen on the name. It is difficult. I hope you find THE ONE x

Love Ella and Sofia xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

We have a Sophie so I am bias, I personally don't like Sofia. With your surname though, i think Elsie Evans sounds the nicest. Have you thought of Isabelle or Annabel? they go nicely? x

Thank you all :)

I LOVE the name annabel but my best friend is called annabel and she just so happens to be pregnant at the same time as me, due a week before, and is calling her baby Isabella! My husband hates the name Annabel anyway :(

I love the name Annabel too, it's my little ones middle name.
I'm sure you will find a name you both love soon enough x

Ella and Isabella sound amazing! Elsie is a little bit off for some reason

Not long to go for you! Personally I think Elsie is a lovely name and think it goes with your surname too. How exciting, you’ll have to let us know which you choose! Maybe you’ll only know when you get to meet her finally.

I like Elsie because it's not very common and it's unique! It took me and my hubby 6 days after our DD was born to decide on a name combo, we couldn't choose between Aaliyah or Autumn so we chose Aaliyah with middle name Autumn! It suits her personality so much. So don't feel under pressure to choose, you'll take one look at your beautiful girl and be like 'yep she's a ....'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back