Need help please...

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Hi all!

Had my scan yest and they said we are having a girl or as sure as she could be but I saw girl bits on the screen then the woman started calling the baby she so im pretty sure lol! Anyway me and hubby are really struggling for names we cant think of anything nice at all we have 2 daughters Leah ans Sophie and our surname is Anderson, we want something not too popular but also not too unusual as it wont go with our daughters names I want all 3 names to sound good together.

Names I like are:

Daisy
Esme
Poppy
Elsie

Need a middle name too!!!

But we dont LOVE them need some other opinions and some new Ideas coz I want to fall in love with the name xxx

Hey!

Congrats on your baby girl!

We're having Hannah if ours is a girl (middle name will be Claire).

My 2nd fave was Phoebe.

Hope thats some help! :)

xxx

I've just had a little girl and called her Ezziemai Aerith. So I like Esme. Just a random thought but what do you think to Taymar my goddaughter is called it and I love the name. Elsie Taymar sounds cute. xXx

Some of the names I liked were:

Penny
Georgina
Lilly
Katie

Middle names like Louise, mary, Anne, faith, Dawn, are nice.

Why don't you ask your daughters?? Xx

Thanks for the help ladies its so hard coz my hubby is very picky with names I like lilly but there are 2 of them in my eldest daughters class and 1 in my youngests also I have a friends whose little girl is called Lilly. I asked my daughters what they like and they said Katie, Casey or Amie. We allready have a casey in the family so thats out, dont much like Katie and Cant have Amie as our surname is Anderson and I dont want my baby to have the initials AA lol. I love Esme but I know someone whose due b4 me having that name gggrrr!! its so hard dont want to have the same as ppl I know but dont like really unusual names gosh I thought my hubby was picky now im starting to think it me x

emily, Hannah, Holly, and Ella were my top 4 girls names but im having a boy.

Emily Anderson sounds nice????

Leona or Iona were 2 of my favs but OH hated them x

Elsie is a lovely name and I like Marie for a middle name, Elsie Marie sounds cute and also Poppy Marie works well too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back