The best nights sleep ever!!!

happy-chick

Reaction score
Sorry Lisa but I just gotta post this!

OMG Last night I had the best night sleep EVER it was amazing (well for a preggy sleep it was anyway!).... I got in bed at 9:30 under hubby orders as I was shattered and so tired, he tucked me up and left me to it and it took me probaby an hour to get to sleep which is pretty good going for me :)

I woke up once at 5:00 for a wee and some gaviscons and lay awake for about half an hour wondering if I should get up cos I was hungry.... drifted back off and ive just woke up now at 10:00am :D

That means I had almost 12hrs sleep with only 1 wake up, im fookin amazed I think someone slipped me some diazepam before bed or somethin haha think I must have needed it cos ive only been getting about 5hrs of broken sleep on average. I just woke up and my arm had gone completely numb & I had to pick it up off the bed next to me :lol: its woken up now tho!!

It must be contagious because I slept really well last night too!! It took me about an hour to get off to sleep and I woke up a couple of times to go to the loo but I got back to sleep dead easily and when I got up at 6.30 I was wide awake and alert! :cheer:

Me Too For Once, Must Be Something In The Air :dance: Went To Sleep About Midnight & Woke Up 9am Although I Was Woken At 5:30am and 6am By The Stupid Cat & The OH But I Went Back To Sleep. It Took Me An Hour To Drift Back But Its The Best So Far In a Long Time!

i slept really well last night too for once......

it's cos your all thinking of me :)
thats why your sleeping so well.

you think of lisa the other nights,,, thats why u cant sleep cos your afraid you will have nightmares :D

I Deserve Some Sleep! Iv Suffered For Too Long Now and Last Night Was The First Time In Weeks That Iv Been In Bed Before 6am. Im Usually Still Up At 7-8am Then Start Falling Asleep On The Sofa, Which Is Where I Stay Until About 11:30am. It Was Horrible :x Now That My Sleeping Pattern Is Back To Normal I Refuse To Let It Go! :dance:

make the most of it cos if your baby is anything like mine, he still doesnt sleep at all at night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back