Worst Day Ever!!

SarahH

Reaction score
I've had the worst day ever today!! :cry:

I posted the other day that Arianna wasnt feeling well and had had alot of sickness, well yesterday she was fine, back happy and smiling until 6am this morning when she was sick again.

We called the Doctors who told us to go to the Emergancy Room, and thats us home about an hour ago.

She had to get an IV drip to re-hydrate her and they took alot of blood tests as there is apparently a lot of bacterial menigisus on the go here - thankfully her bloods were fine, but my god I hated seeing my baby girl hooked up to the drip - I was crying non stop - it took 3 medics plus Brian to hold her down to get it in.

She is home now, curled up next to me... we have to keep her off food and milk for 2-3days. Just giving her water and clear soup (only 3 spoons maximum every 2hrs)

I have honestly never felt so helpless in all my life :cry: :cry:

Oh poor little thing. I am glad she is home and doing ok. The same thing happened 2 weeks ago to my little 10 month old nephew, It took more than a fortnight for him to start eating properly again but he is doing well now so you should start to see your little one improving soon too. :hug:

Poor little babe, and poor Mum...have you been getting any sleep, hun? I know what it is like, but you need to rest too, to be there for her. At least try to sleep when she sleeps - keep your strength. I used to take LO to bed with me when sick and stay there if necessary, all day!

Take care of yourself and Arianna :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Oh Sarah Im so sorry! Its not nice is it having to see your child go through that, all you can is just get through it and sit with her and do what she wants basically! I let my lo lay on the sofa and watch tv when hes ill and have a bucket on stand by and water and fav toy.

And dont plan to get any job done :D

I hope she gets better soon.

poor babe...really hope she gets better soon :hug: for you :hug: for LO.
I read it wrong about the meningistis...y heart stopped when i saw that.
Get well soon LO and i hope you manage to sleep at some point sarah xxx

Oh Sarah how awful :( :hug: Poor little thing I hope she is better really soon! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh the poor little mite :( I hope she is feeling better soon Sarah.

Thank you..

We managed to get some sleep last night- I slept on the sofa with her in my arms.

She is a little better today, still white in the face and just wants cuddles.

The doctor that we saw yesterday just called to see how she is - which I thought was nice of him (although it is probably because I was shouting at them yesterday!!)

Hope she gets all better soon hun :hug:

hope she gets better soon and that you and brian are holding up its so horrible when they are ill, emma has to go into hospital everytime she gets a temp over 38 and has to have the canullar (sp) in every time which i hate because noone else will hold her when they put it in her little hand :(
i hope she is on the mend and is all better in time for xmas :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back