Your worst ever job?

Minxy said:
nickilubs said:
Never buy hand made faggots.....thats the first thing that gets chucked across the room in a power cut then scraped off the walls and floors after and wrapped in fat so nobody knows! :puke:

Cheers for the tip :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fran_23 said:
Misslarue said:
[quote="fran_23":xy8zfcye]I;ve done the double glazing selling too- was awful i used to get such abuse!
but i abuse them ppl too...they do get on my wick!

I went for an interview for double glazing for Zenith windows. They wanted me to stay for an hour making cold calls. I so didn't want to do it, I was only young at the time!
So I said ok, I need to go to the toilet and promptly did a runner! :oops: :rotfl:

Omg- thats what happened to me it was Zeniths we went for an interview me and my mate and they made us stay and do this list of calls..we did it and got screamed at and they asked us to start the next day we left and we were like no way are we going back...LOL[/quote:xy8zfcye]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: The job from hell!!
..............the interview from hell!! If a company makes you 'work' in the interview, you know its not good!! :rotfl:

fran_23 said:
my worst job was probably mcdonalds..i worjed there when i was 16 because they had such flexible shifts and i was at college doing my a-levels! i hated it customers talk down to you so badly coz they think thats what you want your vocation to be forever.. :rotfl: :rotfl: plus sorry to say it but most of my colleagues were stupid or couldn't talk english and i think thats what customers are used to in fast food places in london so they talk to you like you are thick from the second they get in there!

I started my new job at McDonalds today :doh: :doh: But I'm not stupid, I have A Levels and a pointless HCE fron University ... but now i need money to pay off my stupid Student Loans and no one will give me a job!! Yeh ... it is i think my worst ever job ... I don't want to go back tomorrow :( :(

it will get better hun- i worked there for 2 yrs until i was customer care manager...do they do parties at your store?
coz you could ask to do parties! that was fun!
the best thing about Mcdonalds was the flexible hours.they let you do what you want within reason so you can work around kids or college etc..

I don't think Maccy D workers are thick i was saying i hated being treated as thick by customers when i worked there!!

my first day was proper shite i didnt want to go back..but it will get better!!

:hug: :hug:

care assistant/auxiliary nurse. I did it in several nursing homes through my A-levels and degree.
I take my hat off to anybody who does this job day in and day out - it is hard work for not much pay or thanks. Worst part was having to clean up a dead man at the tender age of 19 (was a night shift and only me and RGN on duty). It was enough to make sure I stayed on course and finished my degree!

I worked in a chippy for 3yrs for peanuts :rotfl: but it was just up the road I knew everybody - pub next door and it fitted the hours I needed and plus I can go back whenever I need to....woooo :wink: :lol:

I think the job I have atm is kinda worse on the hard scale (Health care assistant) I was only 19 when I started in July and left in November on maternity (they loved me for that :shhh: :rotfl: ) But in that time I looked after so many lovely old peope - most who never saw a visitor ever :( It is a high dependency home so they cant do a thing for themselves. I had to clean up and prep 5 dead people for the funeral directors to come and collect and I held the hand on 3 whilst they died because they didnt have any family :cry: The management are appauling there though :talkhand: Because of them fart - arseing about I didnt get maternity pay until April and I left in November and honestly, I dont think they could care less if I dont go back. They refused to give me a bigger uniform when I was pregnant I had to squese into my 14 top when I left at 33weeks and was wearing 16-18 at home :wall: Honestly I dont know how Im going to go back, it supposed to be in the next few weeks - they havent even wrote to ask me when and if Im going back :? :roll:

I applied for a job at McDonalds when I was at college but didn't even get an interview! :rotfl:

I once worked in a factory that made Christmas cakes. I was put in the 'fruit wash' dept where tonnes of sultana and raisins came down the converyor belt and before they where washed you had to pick out and bits that where in there. It was the most mind numbingly boring thing I have ever done.

One woman used to pick bits out of her nails and wipe it on the conveyor belt :puke: :puke: :puke:

Dirty cow :puke:

I used to cold call people and try and sell them timeshare :oops:

Finished school at 3.30 started work at 4 and got home at 9. I did quite well- I was only 16 and I was making about £120 a week- and I didn't work weekends! :D

I've not had many jobs, but when i was a shy 14yr old i was a Saturday girl at my auntie's hairdressers. I hated it so much. I just washed peoples hair and de-haired rollers and brushes. It was the same old ladies every week, therefore the only time the had their hair washed was when i did it! It was worse in Summer with all the dead bugs and grass and stuff tangled in it! :puke: I did it for almost 2 years, starting at 8.30-5. No lunch break and less than £3 an hour.

Air Hostess for a charter airline - 14 hour shifts, unsociable hours, loads of drunk passengers and clearing up of disgusting leftover food...no, it's definitely NOT a glam job! I lasted about 4 weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back