OMG worst day EVER!!! arghhhhhhh

happy-chick

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and my sore throat, headache was worse than yesterday, oh great thats all i need i thought....

I got a phone call from the estate agents that we're buying house with, the mortgage advisor has only gone and walked out leaving us in the lurch and nobody knowing whats going on with our mortgage, so i spent hours on the phone trying to sort that... only for them to come back with repayments loads higher than he quoted :x its 30 day exchange so valuation should have been carried out but he's took the money and not instructed the valuation grrrr so i decided to go to the mortgage company direct.

Rang and got an appointment at our local branch for 2:00, just about to go out of the front door and realise ive left changing bag in hubbys car with everything in it, including my house keys & purse so i had to leave my house unlocked :shock: as i didnt wanna miss this appointment. Appointment went well and they sorted mortgage out for £85 less a month :shock: :shock: even tho its same mortgage lender i just went direct! Only thing is we've gotta pay valuation fee again & wait 14days for other to be refunded grr

On way home Ellie starts screaming cos shes hungry so decided i'd go to my mum & dads to feed her, they're not normally out during the day but suprise suprise today they are... and i dont have my bloody keys!!! So i end up feeding her in the back of the car.... again!

Ive dropped a glass & broken it, knocked a drink all over the place, burnt myself on the iron & got a grouchy teething baby to look after!

I dread to think whats around the corner today, think when hubby gets home im gunna snuggle on settee with quilt & feel sorry 4 myself cos im STRRRRRESSSSSSSSSSED!! :lol: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Oh dear that sounds like a stressful day - look on the bright side though.. an £85 per month saving on your mortgage is fantastic :cheer: :hug:

O dear what a bloody day, least your repayements are going to be less !!
Otherwise day would have been a complete disaster, least now u can sya it was rubbish but productive ! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done on getting a reduction on your mortgage repayments!! That's well good!! I hope you have a less stressful day tomorrow!

aww not quite a happy-chick today things can only get better.

have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope you're relaxing with your feet up and some chocolate now :hug:

Im in bed watching Holby City and on laptop and my hubbys taken Ellie out to give me a break :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back