worrying..

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
hey girls, ive got myself in a right state worrying about my baba. hes been really quiet for about three days now. and even when he does kick its no where near as strong/visible as it was before. ive been having braxton hicks for about 3 days now too, could that be related at all? i know they say not to worry about braxton hicks, im just worried cause of the lack of movement really. scared incase the wee man isnt coping well in there. also had diarrhea tonight and thats making me panicky too. im visiting my inlaws in manchester just now (i live in dundee) so im far away from comfort and havent brought my doppler with me so just needing some reassurance from anywhere really. :( x

Sweetie if you are worried ring the local hospital to where you are staying and they will check you over. Albert used to go very very quiet if I was stressed so the more you worry the quieter baby could be and could also explain the upset tummy.

But.....get checked over just in case. Hope you get kicked to bits soon xxxxxxxxx

Definitely get it checked out at a local hospital hun, for your own piece of mind mainly.
I know babies slow down towards the end but it's better to check it out & feel reassured xxxx

As the other ladies have said hunni, def get checked out asap,

Could just be bubs is kicking more inside than out iyswim?

But i'd go to hospital for peace of mind, xx

I've had this the last couple of days :) Riven has gone so quiet compared to usual, I have the midwife tommorow so I will get her to give him a shove and see if he wriggles and listen to heartbeat if there are any problems I guess she will know :)

If your very worried please go get checked though xxxx

How far gone are u? I'd ring the hospital cos while you're worried about movement u will be stressing your self and baby. 9 times out of 10 everything is fine but better to be safe than sorry xxxx

It might be that he's kicking inwards, or maybe he's just starting to slow a bit as he's growing. Definitely get it checked though, they never mind checking that everything is ok. Lots of luck x

My mv said you should feel at least ten movements from the baby a day if ur not sure ur getting ten kicks I would go to a local hospital . It's prob nothing to worry about but best to be sure xxxx

hey guys, thanks for all the advice. hes been moving more today and responding to his daddys voice. im back to dundee on wednesday so will have a wee listen on my doppler anyway. and then got a midwife appointment on the thursday so i will deffo be mentioning my concerns, but my midwife is a bit useless to be honest. but yeah, im alot calmer today. dont think me stressing out was helping the situation xx

Glad everything was ok, I think our LO's play with our minds ! when i have a busy day, i always know that the baby is less active the day after srtill moves around but not as much - then i feel quite guilty :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back