Braxton Hicks or random twitches?

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
hi ladies,

im not sure if im suffereing from lots of braxton hicks, or if babys got hiccups or something....

i can feel, ( and you can see - majorly!) by belly jumping, every sorta 3-4 seconds....

does this sound like braxton hicks? i keep suffering from by belly going really hard for about 40 seconds for a few minutes, and especially if i lay on one side :-/

but this random twitching / hiccuping things weird, its allmost like it could be babys heart beating, but only every other beat, n only happens a few times a day... on and off for the last few days...

aarrrgggh its really funny to watch, but is kinda worrying me slightly now, lol what is my child doing in there??!! :shock:

xxx

Sounds like hiccups to me, my little man used to have them and they were reali rhythmic xx

Yeah sounds like hiccups to me too lol. My nice relaxing bath was ruined last night due to baby having hiccups the whole time i was in there lol. When you tummy tightens that sounds like braxton hicks but the movements will probs be hiccups.

I agree that tummy tightening sounds like braxton hicks cos I get these mainly when trying to walk (or waddle as the case may be at the moment)
My little one gets hiccups 2-3 times a day. Sometimes I can see my tummy flicking and other times its just a little twitch inside but they are definately hiccups and a sign of a matured baby as they need to use certain muscles/reflexes for hiccups so certainly nothing to worry about. My DS used to get hiccups loads too!!

aww few, thanks ladies!

i thought i was going crazy!! or had a possessed child, lol

i get n have allways got hiccups lots n got them on my first holiday with DH... they literally lasted 6 hours, which he thought was really amuzing... until i couldnt sleep cos of it, GP said i will grow out of it.... im 23 now and have had them all my flippin life, so at least its something *maybe* me n baby will have in common, lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back