worrying times

ZMD

Reaction score
I woke up this morning at 3:20am with really bad pain in my left lower abdomen so got up took some paracetomol and went back to bed it didn't go away and i couldnt go back to slepp, at 5 i decided to wake OH up he rung the docs who told me to go to the community hospital the doc there thought eptopic so rung norfolk & norwich hosp.

I got there had a scan and bubs is where he/she should be, you could see it jumping about like crazy,
they tried to take some blood tests but couldnt get any blood :wall2: :wall2:
done an internal examinasion then left me waiting for hours on end :wall2:

Ive got to go back tommorrow, im booked in for an hour scan but got to find out what time at 9 in the morning as they couldnt tell me today, they think its a cyst on my left ovary causing the pain so atleast bub is ok :) :)

sorry for the loooong post :sleep:

Oo Hun sorry to hear you've been in pain, I'm glad bubs is ok! It's good that the hospital are taking you seriously and not making you wait! Hope they can find out what's caushing uour pain.. Take it easy sweets and let us know how you go xx

poor u hun iv had cysts befor and they can proper hurt hope all goes well with your scan

i had the same with my little girl at 7 wks they found out it was a cyst when they scanned and it had gone by 12wk scan so had the pain good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh hope your ok, at least you saw the baby was all happy and well, and hopefully they can tellyou more tomorow

Try not to worry too much, XX JJ

Sorry to hear that. I think cysts are quite common, and the majority of them shrivel up as the pregnancy goes on.

Hope it all works out OK! At least baby is doing well :)

Ahh I have a cyst aswell, the size of an orange apparantly. I have felt a bit of pain, but I thought it was my uterus stretching. They said it should have shrunk/disappeared by 20 week scan, I hope it will have anyway.

Aw poor you! Glad baby is doing well though! x x

i went back on tuesday and no cysts or anything everything is fine :yay:

My dates are only 1 day out and ive been given a due date of 25th october :)

I got a pic ill post it when i get a chance there also still letting me have my 12 week scan on 14th april :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back