Worrying over nothing?

Jessywoohoo

Reaction score
Hello,

I feel like I'm probably being paranoid and obsessive but I'm worried that my symptoms aren't strong enough. Got my bfp last week and am at the end of my fifth week of pregnancy, my breast are much bigger than before, nipples extremely sore especially after taking off bra, appetite is rubbish, have been doing nights and have started feeling sick at around 5 am, and needed to eat to relieve it and lower back pains. I just feel like I should be feeling worse. When did everyone start getting full on sickness or symptoms?

I know I should know all of this cause of my profession but it all seems to go out of the window when it's yourself,
Xxxx

6 weeks and non stop sicknes ever day since ! so enjoy while u aint feeling 2 bad

I wouldn't worry - you have way more symptoms than me. I have to get up 6-7 times in the night to pee, I have really sore boobs and occasionaly I get nausea and heartburn.

I have spotted that some ladies in Tri 3 never had symptoms or had very little. Maybe we are the lucky ones?

Thanks for replys,
that would be very lucky if we were hey!!! :) I have been pregnant before and had the most horrendous sickness. I read somewhere that different sexes can give different symptoms. But they are old wives tales. I know i just need to just sit back and relax it's just hard!!! Xx

Ugh, I hate people complaining of having no or not enough symptoms. Lol.
Seriously, u don't know how lucky u r!!
Also, 5 weeks is very very early, my sickness didn't kick in til 7 weeks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I agree with Jayjay, I didn't starting feeling really rough until around 7 weeks so you might have jinxed yourself complaining that you feel like you are having it too easy! haha. x

Trust me I am not complaining, didn't want to give that impression. With last pregnancy I had very bad hyperemesis and was hospitalised many times, and as some research shows it's due to body's reaction to pregnancy hormones, surely you can understand my worry as thinking body not producing enough hormones to keep pregnancy going,

Didn't want to offend by seeming like I complaining, I'm sorry, very tearful now, thanks for replies xxx

Hey Jessy

I was exactly the same as you!
really worried that id dint feel ill enough as you read so many horror stories on internet etc etc
but im almost 11 weeks had a scan on weds and baby is good heart beating strongly! no worries
try to relax a bit about it---altho i wouldnt have even if someone had told me to he he
xxxxx

The majority of my symptoms started at six weeks, sickness, peeing all the time, tiredness and stuff. Had constipation and sore boobies from week seven. Trust me, enjoy your symptom free pregnancy while you can! Lol x

Jessy hon, don't feel bad for asking. The girls honestly were not knocking you. There is a lot of banter on this forum but it is never intended to be horrible, I hope so anyway :)

I worried at the beginning that my symtoms were not severe but read everywhere that a lot of women don't suffer and get different symptoms. Mine was the feeling of starvation followed by nausea but never throwing up. Insomnia and constant peeing.

Maybe one of your symtoms is feeling emotional - that is very common. Don't cry hon, we're all here to help and hopefully you can give some words of wisdom :)

xxx

my sickness 'hangover' started around6/7 weeks and didnt go until 16 ish weeks... now ive got heartburn ALL the time....

Ugh, I hate people complaining of having no or not enough symptoms. Lol.
Seriously, u don't know how lucky u r!!
Also, 5 weeks is very very early, my sickness didn't kick in til 7 weeks.

lol jajay I agree!! lucky people

I wasn't intentionally being mean or anything. I had hyperemesis also and was hospitalized - but from my point of view - I was going through that and feeling worse than I've ever felt, while girls on here were complaining that they're symptoms weren't bad enough. It drove me up the wall lol. And still does because I'm still suffering, only not quite as badly.

This pregnancy, 5 weeks 3 days (to be precise!). First pregnancy, somewhere between 7 & 8 weeks. There's certainly no golden rules, just take each day as it comes, accept what symptoms are thrown at you and vent it out on the forum when things are getting too much. I think that's what most of us are doing! xx

I'm so glad the sickness hasn't found me; my bum is going to be a duplex at this right, it's the only way to ease the nausea.

I know Jay Jay, feeling mega tearful last few days shed a tear after delivering a baby last night and not done that in a while!! Hyperemesis is the worst and there is no way to describe it other than feeling the most ill I have ever felt in my life, and definitely understand what you have been though, I hope you start feeling better soon!! Thank you for all your replies, I know I'm still early and will be taking everything thrown at me!! Not going to Moan until I have something to Moan about haha!!! It's just everything going around in head is hard to ignore!! Xxx

Haha Tara, aslong as it's making you feel better then dont worry about it :) xxx

Here's hoping u have a pretty uneventful pregnancy and don't have much to moan about lol x

I agree with Jayjay! I wish I only had subtle symptoms!! Had to have the cyclizine jab and my arm is still dead 2 days later! And still not eating much :( Enjoy it while you can!! I thought pregnancy would be so easy, I broke down the other day and told OH I dont know how I could do this again!!

Aww babyem that sucks :(
Hope u start to feel better soon.
I got my cyclizine jab in my ass - that was fun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back