Worrying over nothing?

Aww babyem that sucks :(
Hope u start to feel better soon.
I got my cyclizine jab in my ass - that was fun...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Really?? omg, bet that hurt!! She didnt tell me because i think she knew that i wouldnt have it if i knew it hurt!
Thankyou! fx!

I have been very lucky and not really had any major symptoms- sore bb's, spots galore, a bit more tired than normal and a bit naseous when I feel hungry but tbh nothing to really write home about!

I understand what the other ladies have said bout not complaining when you don't have symptoms and I am glad that I haven't been really unwell with it. I do feel sorry for those of you who have had bad sickness, it must have been awful. However, I can sympathise at the worry felt with a lack of symptoms too.

Tbh I think you'll worry if you have symptoms and you'll worry if you have none! All part and parcel of being preggers and becoming a mummy!

XX

I've never full on harfed and the estimated time I'm at is about 10 weeks. Other than occasional heartburn, EXTREME fatigue, headaches, huge sore breasts :(, peeing a lot, emotional, back cramps, brief nausea during/after eating and the occasional puking in my mouth, I feel fine(Lol, I have more symptoms than I thought I did).

Every woman experiences pregnancy different :) some dont experience really any symptoms at all while others puke to the point they have to be placed on IVs(and that has to be awful). Enjoy having few symptoms while it lasts!! :)

Tbh I think you'll worry if you have symptoms and you'll worry if you have none! All part and parcel of being preggers and becoming a mummy!

XX

Yeah that's very true!!

Babyem - it hurt like a mother lol. It was while I was in hospital with hyperemesis, and the nurse said 'this will sting a little bit' and then OOOUUUCCCHH lol. X

I had hardly any symptoms from weeks 6-12 and then its only now i feel normal at 21 weeks x

XX

Yeah that's very true!!

Babyem - it hurt like a mother lol. It was while I was in hospital with hyperemesis, and the nurse said 'this will sting a little bit' and then OOOUUUCCCHH lol. X

Thats what the GP said to me lol- 'small sharp scratch- now this bit will sting abit' A BIT? I was squeezing OHs hand like anything, sat swearing my head off under my breath!!

Lol aww.
I was in hospital and it was just after my morning shower, so I had one nurse re-attaching my drip and another puttin a needle in my ass lol.
I asked for the tablets after that, so when they discharged me they gave me the tablets.
To be honest, they stopped me vomiting so much, but that's it. I still vomited and still felt awful all day :( x

I've just been sick now, and havent even eaten yet today :( not working as well as I'd hoped

I did the same. Hubby made me scrambled eggs and black pud on toast and set it in front of me. I looked at it - then boked my guts up.

I'm eating it now though! Lol. Have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be seeing it again soon :(

I'm gonna try and eat a baked potato lol, but am so fed up of not being able to eat properly, we take it for granted when we don't feel sick!

I know! Lol.

I've completely gone off tea and chocolate, before I got pregnant, my fave thing was a bar of chocolate with a big mug of tea.
I'd love to still be able to drink tea and eat chocolate lol.

It would also be lovely to wake up feeling human, don't remember the last time that happened.

Ugh I'm such a moan lol.

I was wondering the same thing so you are not alone! I was getting paranoid as my bbs were sore on Friday and then stopped hurting last night. Then I'm only getting cramps on one side! Decided to chill out and remind myself it's very early! Lots of people don't even realise they are pregnant until 6 weeks if they aren't trying!

GL to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back