• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worrier!

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
I feel silly to moan about heartburn compared to what some women go through but its gettin too bloody much!
Every evening! iv tried everything you can imagine! At only 27 weeks im worried its going to get much worse!
Also having horrific dreams and worried about birth..ALOT
Im just a big worrier lol!!!!!

my heartburn's actually got a little better. i think it's because he's moved down a bit.

Thats good to know. Its the worst thing of the pregnancy so far, a struggle to keep food down

a nice cold thick milkshake helps, but i think if heartburn's the worst thing you've had so far, you're doing alright, lol :hug:
the aches & pains are only gonna get worse!

aww i know having trouble sleeping already so gawd knows what its gonne be like from 30 weeks!!
just knowing my baby girl will be here soon is worth it though!

some foods trigger it more than others so keep an eye on what makes it worse and try to cut it out.

I've got horrendous heartburn too & its only got worse the further on I've got :( hope yours eases off soon :hug:

I have horrid heartburn and mines also got worse! It did with my DD too! It was so bad with her I remember feeling the relief when I gave birth to her and the heartburn literally went then! :hug:

its going to be soo nice when she comes out as it will go straight away! Hoorahhh!
xx

re: the weird dreams.. i went through the same thing about the same stage and it lasted for a few weeks then eased off again - am just dreaming of having my baby now with no more weirdness :hug: really sympathise on the heartburn - i go everywhere clutching a packet of Rennies LOL!

Yuck to the heartburn..mines getting worse too. Just waiting till bubs starts to engage and it may be a little easier :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back