little worrier here...

Hope you're doing ok hun. I didn't really get any symptoms til about 6 weeks either.

:hug:

xxxx

look how dark my lines are getting now...that is after lots of wees today and i would say it twice as dark as yesterday mornings was with fmu!!! looks like things are going in the right direction.....so far anyway!

15dpo-1.jpg

:yay: I will poas tomorrow morning as well because I want to see my lines getting stronger. I think this will work out fine for the both of us samsgirl:)

Hi,

I sort of feel the same way, Ive found out this week im pregnant I think i will be 5 weeks tomorrow, i did a test on monday evening and got a positive, i kept checking it cos didnt quite believe it. I get what you mean about symptoms apart from feeling emotional and tired I seem to be getting sickness then it going my boobs are fine though. We went to the doctors on weds and I was hoping that he would test me but no. So now im worrying thinking am i? LOL I think should i test again my hubbie says im worrying over nothing and i am but i dont know!! Im sure you will be fine hunny and maybe its natural for us to feel this way? I dont know!

I completely understand! Can't say much about the uterus lining, but at least I can say that I had a lot less symptoms around week 4-5, so little that I started worrying too! Only thing that "stayed" was sore boobs, and they seemed less sore than before. Now in week 6 I've started beeing really tired and have nausea and sickness, which is reassuring, but really, I wish I would have just been able to enjoy the time I was close to symptom free! :p (And even with the nausea I have to admit that I did both a cheapie OPK and HPT yesterday, just to see the lines again, and see them dark, which they were! They came up as soon as the wee passed over the area, so I guess everything is fine then..)
Some people go through a whole pregnancy without even knowing their pregnant (which I really can't understand!) But I guess it means that some people might have very few symptoms... maybe you are actually lucky? Although I bet you'll start feeling it more in 2-3 weeks...

my boobs today...OMG.......so i now am coninced that things are happening...lol

Esperanze i have a very good feeling about us two...i think we are going to see each other throught to the end..........happy joint journey bump buddy!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back