woohoo moved into tri 3!

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
hi ladies, :wave:

thought i would pop over here today now im 27weeks :) :dance:

its gone so quickly, im starting to worry a little bit now its getting so much closer to the birth,

im gettin even more nervous with reading some of the threads lately, but im so excited about meetin our little person, and seeing them again on 18th sept for a 3d scan,

:)

xxx

Hi, my ba is due on the 21st November so just moved over myself!! Well done to us getting here ! Hope you are keeping well and so is the bump!! xx

oh nearly a due date buddy!! :)

we are fine thank u, not had any of those bad pregnancy side effects besides slightly more indigestion than before, so until i felt baby move, wasnt sure if it was all a dream, even after my scans, lol

how have you been?

xxx

oh nearly a due date buddy!! :)

we are fine thank u, not had any of those bad pregnancy side effects besides slightly more indigestion than before, so until i felt baby move, wasnt sure if it was all a dream, even after my scans, lol

how have you been?

xxx

All seems to be okay at minute experiencing some stomach tightenings although looked this up and it said this can increase around week 27 (thought I was in labour this morning at one stage!! drama queen) - starting to get very excited now just keep telling myself only two more full months too go Sept and Oct! To think when I found out in March it seems so long ago now! I see you are team Yellow that will be such a nice surprise! I am having a little girl I found out as I cannot wait for anything lol!!

hello ladies, welcome to tri 3, not long to go :D x

Welcome to the final hurdle :wave:
Exciting times :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111