Worried

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I know you guys can all understand where I'm coming from..
I found out yesterday I'm pregnant again,
I've had three consecutive losses now, the last one was a missed misscarrage ending in a traumatic D&C.

Today I just feel numb, I don't quite believe it yet and I'm just not excited, it's like I'm just waiting to start bleeding or get told at a scan that it's died. Obviously I'm so happy. We've been trying for so long and it's the only thing we want in the world.
But I just can't get over my fears,
When can start to be excited again?

That's how I felt when I got preg with scarlett. I was just waiting to miscarry. Have you started aspirin and progesterone?
I found the best thing for me was to take 1 day at a time. Are you having weekly scans from 6 weeks? Try to keep your mind off of it, it's hard but it helps the days go by faster.
I really do hope this is your take home baby!
Xx

I've got to phone the hospital on Monday and they will start me on everything I need, and yes I get as many scans as I like from 6 weeks.
I just really want to be excited. But I'm fearing the worst..
Congratulations on your beautiful girly, she's stunning xx

You will be worried bless you. I've had losses and the pregnancy before this one in March was ectopic. The whole experience for me has been tainted with worry and anxiety. I'm only just feeling a little bit less stressed about it but I don't think it will go completely until I have this healthy baby in my arms.

Taking one day at a time is good advice. Try and keep yourself busy. Don't read into the symptom thing. There is no reason at this stage to think something bad is going to happen. Keep the faith!

Thanks ladies, Im refusing to download any apps, or join any Facebook pages this time. It stressed me out too much.
Were not telling a soul until were 12 weeks either, even my own mum, which is heartbreaking, but she's a bloody blabber mouth lol!
Calling the hospital tomorrow for my early scan. xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back