When will it happen again, I wonder?

hannan

Reaction score
Hello,
As many of you may have seen from the 'First Trimester' forum, I m/c'd in December and had a D&C three weeks ago, today. It's been a very difficult, sad and emotional time, and I can't help thinking about what might have been. I feel so cheated and am anxious to be pregnant again. There is no sign of my period yet and I'm wondering how long it will take to appear so that I can start trying again. :?
Just wondering about others who have been in a similar situation and how long it took for your AF to appear, and then for you to conceive again?
Thanks xxx

I am so sorry to hear you lost your preganncy hannan. I know you mst be going thorugh alot of emotions right now.
When I fell pregnant in 2004, I m/c'd, had my AF 4 weeks later, fell pregnant again straight away, and mc'd again. I didn't AF for 6 weeks after 2nd m/c. both m/c's were at 6weeks gestation roughly.

hth and sending you my love xx

So sorry for your loss Hannan but very glad to see you on here looking to the future so soon ... it is a very tough time and I hope you take it easy and allow yourself to come to terms with your loss whichever way suits you and OH. hugs.

Re AF.. after my m/c in August [@ 8 wks] my AF appeared 26 days after first day of m/c bleeding.. it was bang on cue as my cycle at time was 26 days. To be honest I was surprised as I had only stopped bleeding from m/c a few days before then AF started... was not too welcome at the time but a relief that cycle was returning to normal.

Doctors advised me to wait a few cycles.. just to be sure cycle was regular so I charted and temped etc.. I did ovulate each cycle but had no fertility signs for 3 months.. then we got our BFP Dec.. I am glad I waited.. I also had all sorts of tests and examinations for cysts, a polyp and possible cervical cancer during that waiting time so it was advisable for me to get all that out of the way first. like you I was very anxious to try again but in hindsight it was not the right time for me.. hopefully this little bean will make it proving the wait was worthwhile :wink:

Give yourself time, your cycle will regulate when your body is ready, in the meantime pamper yourself and take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back