Periods after miscarriage?

KateQPR

Reaction score
Hi, i hope you can help.

my A/F's are all over the place and it's confusing me! I had a m/c at the end of November, and since then i've had one AF, which was quite light and exactly 28 days after i m/c.

Now, my next AF is two weeks late, but for the last few days i've had the symptoms of a PMT (nausea, stomach ache etc) but have hardly any bleeding, just a tiny bit of brown / pink when i wipe but no real bleed.

Has anyone else had this? Did you periods change after m/c? I'm frustrated because i want to start TTC again soon but if my cycle is all over the place i'm worried it will be harder!

x

personally mine became regular....the first one was 35 days, then 31 days, then settled around 33 days (34 this cycle).
Any chance you could have caught again? id do a test hun just to rule it out or celebrate. :hug:

i thought of that...did a preg test today and still negative. Maybe it just takes a few months to settle down. Just thought it was all behind me now, given the m/c was 3 months ago..

im sorry hun :(
maybe a trip to the docs to see what they thnk?
i was suprised mine have become regular tbh...i was on the pill for 6 years for that reason but touch wood....
really hope yours get sorted soon too...i wouldnt stop trying though....you never no...you might catch the eggy when it decide to come.... :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back