• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried :(

Sheltymum

Reaction score
Just as about to head home today, I nipped for a quick pee, and saw pink mucus on the tissue, I'm totally shocked, this is number 4 I'm nearly 10 weeks, I'm worried it's a miscarriage :(

Try not to panic, a little bit of pink should be ok, are you in any pain?

Try not and panic hun, pink is usually fine. As long as it doesn't turn red and if you get any pains call the midwife xxx

Had a pee a moment ago, nothing there, but I have come to lie back in bed and I have slight period pains and a sharp pain every so often in my right hip, before I found out I was pg I was having scans for 2large cysts on my right ovary, 1 of them had gone but on the last scan there was still one there, could this be the pain?

It could be but I've had lots of various cramps and stretching pains over the last few weeks. See how you feel in the morning, you can always call your mw for reassurance x

The same thing happened to me today! I am 8 weeks and lost my last baby at 6 weeks so totally panicked. I went to hospital but because it was only a light bleed and nothing more, cramps etc they said I shouldn't worry just take it easy over the next few days. They also gave me an appointment at early pregnancy clinic. It might give you peace of mind to contact your local EPU.

Hope that helps.

I had red blood on the tissue at 4 weeks and it happened again at 6 weeks but scan at 8 weeks showed everything was fine (only had scan because I was on clomid) shouldn't be anything to worry about unless it gets heavy or painful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back