Worried!

Lovisa

Reaction score
Maybe I'm being silly but I'm worried, this is the first time I have managed to get pregnant after mc 2 years ago.
I didn't know how far gone I was last time as I don't have periods and at the time I was suppose to have the scan I mc.

Like a few people have put on here previously I am constantly checking my underwear or when I go to the toilet to see if I am bleeding and crossing my fingers that this one lasts throughout the pregnancy.
There are days when I feel very positive and don't worry as much but now that I am a week away from my 12 week scan and seem to have lost my morning sickness I can not help but worry more.
It might be my hormones as at the moment I just feel like crying and hugging people (even though there is no one to hug right now). :cry:

Its strange because as much as people dislike morning sickness I coped with it cause to me it showed things were truly happening and as my baby is not big enough for me to feel him/her kick, the sickness felt as an alternative.
Does that even make sense? :lol:

I know I have had an emergency scan already when I was 9 weeks and everything seemed fine and healthy then, I am just seeming to worry more now.
(I'm sorry for ranting on but I just needed to let it out, especially as I find it hard talking to people about my problems or how I'm feeling blah blah)
Thanks for listening x

Completely understandable :hug: better letting it out than keeping it to yourself (is that not what forums are all about? I think they're a brilliant part of our new social society!) I don't think I'm the person to say "everything's fine, morning sickness going is a good thing as it means you're feeling better now and ..." as I've never been through it but just wanted to send you :hug: and :dust: I don't think you're being silly in the slightest!

I feel just the same hun :hug:
one minute scared witless and the next positive as u say the :puke: is strangely reassuring, is there any way of seeing if they can bring frward ur 12 week scan by a few days? My plan for when I get the appt through, if it is past 12 weeks is just to pester everyday for cancellation spots... from 11 weeks

i mc also. with this pregnancy it took me till about 24 weeks to actually think oh maybe this baby is gonna make it?!?! its totally natural... when baby starts moving sometimes down below it can feel like a heavy sorta feeling similar to when you bleed during period iykwim it is a weird sensation... i was checking my pants all the time lol xxx

Thanks everyone, I feel a bit better now.
I just thought I should talk about it instead of shutting it all away as usual.

Rowesb, I think I might also do that...keep pestering everyday for cancellation spots :)
I'll probably do that though with my next one as I've been patient so far and I have a busy week this week.

Tomorrow is my first MW app at 3pm and then I'm back at work Thursday at 5am to Saturday.
Saturday I am taking my mum into town to go bday shopping for her and spoil her rotten. I've planned a surprise meal for her in the evening that I'm paying for, for 12 of us.
I know I don't know how I'm doing it especially as I now have a baby on the way but its one of her special birthdays and she deserves it x
And then working again all the way through to the following Friday. No rest for me really lol

At least I have the bday celebration and my 12 week scan on tuesday to look forward to :dance: *fingers crossed*
Thanks again to you all, I really appreciate it x

hun I had my scan last friday, that week I lost a lot of my sickness and I was so scared but everything was fine. Its normal for sickness to fade when we're this far along. Good luck with your scan on tuesday, you're gonna love it!! :) and we're so close to 2nd trimester when we can relax xxx

Thank you so much for the reassurance hun. I thought it was to soon for my morning sickness to go, especially as I was having it very bad. Some days I couldn't keep anything down and I was even thinking at one point I might be one of these unlucky women who have the morning sickness all the way through.

I know I'll love my scan next week and thanks for your wishes, I just know I wont relax until I hear that everything is fine and I'll probably be in tears AGAIN :(
Glad your scan went well hun :hug:

Im always checkin my underwear especailly at the moment as im 11 weeks nearly 12 and get a scan next week week today hehe. but even though ive heard a heartbeat by the dopp i cant wait for a scan and cant help constantly checking i know how your feeling hun xx

Hehe we have our scans on the same day.
What time is yours hun? Mines at 9.40 and I can't wait :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back