Worried...need some reassurance!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Morning girls,

Just a quick question really...I havent really had any pregnancy symptoms at all apart from sore boobs and tiredness. I have been quite scared to have sex since finding out as I didnt want to 'disturb' anything! (I know it wouldnt actually touch anything- but its in my head!) Anyway last night hubby and I :bd:and its only the second time since our :bfp:. Anyway I got up this morning and had a wee and when I wiped there was brown discharge. It kind of looked like old blood- Like at the end of your period?

Is this normal? I haven't had any cramps or anything but I am worried that they are now going to come :(

xx

lovely im the same about bding that why we havnt done it yet!! but i have read loads about it and its fine too have sex so dont worry!! the fact its brown blood means it old blood!!
hope someone who has had the same thing can reasure you xxx

brown blood is old blood but id wouldnt do the buisiness till your 12wks hun just to be on safe side and chat to your mw about it

Yeah I know its old- but I am scared to move off the sofa now in case i start to bleed. STOP PANICKING!!!! hahahah

Sure it will be fine Pudds, just stay off the nookie till after 12 weeks, prob nudgeg the walls in there hence the spotting.

I'm sure you get up to get a cuppa !!!XX

I agree with the girls Pudds. Dont panic chick :hug:

Same thing happened to us, it's really common and nothing to worry about. There's increased blood flow down there so after some vigorous bang-a-bang small capillaries can rupture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back