Worried about induction tomorrow...*baby is here!*

Froslass

Reaction score
I just don't know what to expect, worried I won't be able to cope with the pain and ill be stuck on a ward in pain all night without OH :cry:

I'm not squeamish or anything, but I'm worried I'm not gonna cope :(

I'm petrified of it ending in section, or disaster or stuff going wrong :(

Help :( x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Don't be worried it's all for bubba :) I don't have an experience in being induced but did have an emergency c section and my labour did not go to plan in the end and put it this way whatever your feeling your mind is on baby all the time and it wasn't that bad and my little boy is all I needed to get me through :) xx

I was induced hun. I'm not going to lie to you, it hurts like hell but the end result is so worth it.
If things start happening in the night, you'll be able to call your OH and get him to come back in so don't worry about that.
I went in to be induced at 10am on the Saturday morning, I had the 24 hour pessary which did nothing! Had to wait all of Sunday for labour ward to quieten down and finally had my waters broken at 7pm. Contractions started pretty much instantly. I was told to walk around with OH for 30 mins before they put me on the drip. Within an hour or so of being on the drip I asked for an eipdural. I had my baby at 3.44am on the Monday morning.
Don't be afraid of it, stay focused and take all the pain relief you need. Keep your eyes on the prize. Good luck for tomorrow. xx

Best of luck Hun, you will be fine!! Girl power :hug: xxx

Best of luck for tomorrow. I'm nervous aswell but soo ready to meet my Lo, my body has just had enough now. Just keep thinking of the outcome! Xx

good luck hun, its all gonna be worth it in the end :) xxx

Good luck Hun try to relax I know it's hard :hug: focus on your LO u never know u could have an easy induction :)
Will be thinking of u tomo hope ur resting well xxx

best of luck hope its not too painful! you ahve us on here if your bored or need distracting
:) xxxx

Thanks guys, OH will b home soon to take me to the hospital x I'm hoping there's private rooms left so he doesn't have to go home, but they're first some first served x
I'm soooo excited now, just wanna meet my LO! X

Glad the fear has turned into excitement!! Hopefully you'll get a private room keep us updated!!!
Hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you!!! :cheer:

I'm on the ward on the monitor just now, to make sure baby is happy :)

Then ill get the gel/waters broken later on if everuthings ok x

They're really busy here todsy!!

:cheer:
There's two spare beds here!! Come keep me company lol!!
Hope it all goes quick for u babe xx

I'm on the ward on the monitor just now, to make sure baby is happy :)

Then ill get the gel/waters broken later on if everuthings ok x

They're really busy here todsy!!

Same here! The ward is mobbed and I think they've forgot about me on the monitor! Xx

There we go!! Two beds free here!!! Lol!
Hope u both get to see ur LOs very soon!! Labour by induction race!!!! :cheer: lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back