Induction Tomorrow!

gingerxmas

Reaction score
So, today I am 1-2cm dilated. Still they think I'm going to need the induction tomorrow. Currently writing a birth plan (wasn't going to bother when going to the midwife led unit, as there was no point, but now I've got to go to the hospital I feel the need to make a few points!). Still hoping for as natural a delivery as possible - I can't have pethedine or diamorphine due to allergies, so they are out of the equation! Also hoping it will all be quick, although I doubt it!
Bag is packed though, with loads of snacks in (I'm a coeliac, and I know the hospital don't provide gluten free meals). So will be that and oh bringing in McD's chips etc on his way in!
Worried about the fact that oh will only be able to be with me during visiting hours, that I'll be in hospital on a ward with other people overnight (and will not be able to sleep at all as I really struggle at the best of times), and that oh will be kicked out after birth if I give birth overnight.
Want to be out of hospital asap!

Sounds like it should go well if your already dialated a bit :) I hope so FX good luck xx

Fingers crossed its a speedy process for you x x

Hopefully it'll not take too long seeing as you are already starting to dilate. Good luck! X

Good luck for tmrw hun xx

good luck for tomorrow fingers crossed things happen quickly seeing as you are already 1-2 cm x

Thanks all. Spent the afternoon cleaning so oh doesn't have to do it while i'm in, and to try and increase my dilation ready! So hope its quick!

Good luck Hun. Hope all goes smoothly for you!xx

Just seen this, hope things are moving along but if not Gl for tomorrow xxx

Good luck honey! Hope it all goes smoothly for you xxxx

Not really about this morning so just wanted to say good luck for today x fx for you Xxx

Oh have u packed earplugs and eyemask for sleeping on the ward. The wax ones you mould are amazing- I got sleep in the hospital using them xxxx best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back