Worried about baby

Denissa F

Reaction score
I'm at around 24 weeks pregnant now. My worries come from the first trimester. After only 3 weeks of being pregnant, I went abroad with my boyfriend for around 2 months to work. I must say, it was a hell for me over there.

We are both young, just 20 years old and we were both extremly stressed because we hardly had money for living and we fought a lot with each other for anything. But really bad fights and mean words.

It was also difficult to adapt to a new life and culture. I cried everyday and I was super moody even when he didn't do anything wrong. I had a lot of food cravings as well that I couldn't always satisfy and I had my co-workers also be mean with me.

As if it's not enough, I didn't get proper sleep since we had to prepare at 2-3am for work.
I'm just worried that my baby's health and his behaviour as he grows up will be influenced by all of those things that I had to go through.

The good news is that after the first trimester and when I came back to my country, I started to feel calmer, with less food cravings and not moody anymore. All I'm doing since then is waiting for my baby to be born, but I always think he is affected somehow by that time.

I'd be very happy to know your opinion on this! Maybe,there are no reasons to worry but I'm someone who overthinks a lot. And I feel this also affects my baby as stress and worrying is not allowed in pregnancy..

Thank you!

As long as your pregnancy is stress free going forward you have nothing to worry about.

I am guessing you stayed away from the alcohol and cigarettes while you were working abroad?

Life happens! Stress happens! I wouldn’t worry to much about it. As charl said moving forward try to do the best you can to remain relaxed! Your baby will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back