World's faintest positive?

taylhann

Reaction score
Or evap line?

Or wishful thinking? Lol! Does anyone else see this super duper faint line? It's more noticeable in person, but not by a lot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 100
I see it and it looks like a positive to me, do you know how many dpo you are?

I'm not sure. I'm sorry, I'm new to all this. Never been pregnant before and have never really tracked my cycle. I do know that my last period started on Aug 12 with light spotting for about three days and then full on for about four/five. About two weeks after that I started getting sore nipples, cramps, stomach aches every time I ate. I never get any type of pms symptoms before a period. Today I'm having tan/brown discharge, very lightly and only the first time I wipe.

Looks like quite an early line to me, about 10/11 dpo although everyone is different! Certainly looks positive anyway, so congratulations!

I see it but not 100% on colour. Good luck

Take the strip out and take a pic of the Matt side.

Here are my frer strips this month.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 43
Am I pregnant pls help!!

I took a clear blue EARLY test and had a faint line but been told that's still a positive? Later that night I took a clear blue PLUS and it was negitive so I thought I'd wait till morning because meant to be better to take one in the morning and used the clear blue DIGITAL and it was negitive still? Am I pregnant or just getting my hopes up?

My brown spotting has turned into slight heavier red spotting. No need for a panty liner or anything, but not sure what to think. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back