wooooo i am in labour :D:D:D:D

(((Sassy)))) Good luck today, hope you either get to 5 cms or the induction goes ok. Either way, I guess baby sassy will be here, which sounds fabulous, - even if MY due date is on Friday and you are beating me... Going to send you loads of pain-free labour dust today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well nothings happening now, definitely not in any pain, looks like induction will be the way it goes ahead..... going in at 4pm so hopefully tomorrow i shall be holding my baby......

ive just been back to bed for a bit and had some more sleep.. shame you cant store it up :rotfl:

get the feeling i wont sleep well in hospital, or ill be in pain so wont be able to anyway,

ill update when anything happens, or get OH to post if i have the baby :wave: :wave:

yay! this time tomorrow you'll be a mummy again!

good luck, hope all goes well an looking forwar to the news! :cheer:

Good luck Sassy, come on baby, be nice to mummy and make a move now xx

and here are my final bump pics, im sad that its gonna go :( , ive grown so used to walking into things and feeling the baby moving around like hes disco dancing itll be rather sad when its all saggy and floppy again :rotfl:

bump001.jpg

39wks.jpg

im quite pleased with it, i like the look of me more with a huuuuuuge bump

Hope all is going/ has gone well!!!

Are you holding baby your baby yet :think: ? If you are then Congratulations, if not, then c'mon baby!!! :cheer:

oh sassy been thinking about you any news anyone?

i hope she is holding her LO by now :pray:

hi sassys oh here well still nothing to tell she has been in hospital since 4 yesterday afternoon :( she had 2 prostin tablets yesterday and just had a 3rd at 11.15 this morning so hopefully something might happen now :D she hasnt had any pains :wall: just little niggles. so dont think the little one wants to come out yet.

ill try keep you all informed

Awwwww, poor Sassy! Hope the prostin kicks in soon, baby must be feeling extra snuggly in there. Good luck to all of you and thanks for the update :hug:

oooh good luck, hope you things speed up an you have your lo soon :hug:

How did u walk with that bump????!!!! :D good luck, hope all goes well and easy for you x

thanks for the update, thinking of you sassyminx and hope you get some action soon. take care all of you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back