Am I in Early Stage of Labour?

jennyr1985

Reaction score
I may be getting excited over nothing, but Ive been having Braxton Hicks every 20 mins, and they are lasting longer and getting a bit stronger. I woke up last night around 3.30am and couldn't get back to sleep because they were uncomfortable. They don't stop when I lye down either and I can feel tightening inside aswell as just at the top of my uterus. My OH has had to have an hours extra sleep and off work this morning because I kept him awake, bless.

Ive also had loads of discharge over the past few days :oops: and the baby is definitely quieter, but no waters breaking or a sign of a show yet. What does everyone think? How long does the early stage last for?

Thankyou

xxx

its souns to me as if u maybe GOOD LUCK hunv c wwwwwwwwwwá that was a msg from B lol

hi hun, i hope it is your time!!!!

have u tried a bath, if it stops u know it was just a practice. in the early stages of my labour i had a bath and took some paracetamol, in my case it just got worse!

fingers crossed
for you :!:

hi

sounds like it could be i couldnt have a bath as my waters broke and i didnt lose my show till well i guess somtime during labour lol.
Katrina

sounds promising hun do what the others have said have a soak in bath and take paracetamol and try and rest and see what happens if it is the early stages it can last a long time especially on first baby so try and get some rest xxxxx

sounds like labour. Dont worry about no show, i kept waiting for a show and didnt get one untill i was almost fully dilated. go fo a walk to speed things up but dont tire yourself as you will need your energy for later.

Hey Everyone!

The Braxton Hicks have slowed down, but I had a bit of a show today. It was just a streak of blood :oops: but I think thats enough to make me think it may happen soon - hopefully!! Im getting more of a sickly feeling now and groin pain. I will keep you all posted!!! :D

xxx

wow jenny

I can't believe your nearly there already it doesn't seem that long ago since I first posted to you when you were 28 weeks.

how time has flown.

good luck

I know! You have been great with all my problems, so thankyou :)
xxx

the best way for me to discribe early labour is aching period pains that dont go away......

with dior my waters broke out of the blue no pain nothing. then four hrs alter i got none stop period achin then full on contraction.. then a baby :dance:

Hello! Just an update, I keep getting loads of aches at the top of my legs. My body is having a clear out! I have pooed :oops: (sorry) at least 8 times in the past 24 hours, even at 4am this morning! I saw the midwife this morning and she thinks Bean will appear this week, shes getting really excited, which is making me more excited!! I really hope these aches and pains progress into labour.

I hope everyone is well, and I will let you all know what is going on. Im getting more and more symptoms of early labour, my midwife even wrote early labour in my notes, I will keep thinking positively! :D :D

Love Jenny & Bean

xxx

My labour started at the tops of my legs and slowly got worse into front labour - good luck girlie - text me when you have some news!!! :D

jenny i am sooo jelous i would love to go the loo and have a good clear out lol

good luck keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back