wooohoo it might soon be happening for me

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Well naughty me decided to have a good session with husband tonite after about 2 weeks of staying away from sex. We did good old doggy style as in from behind but not anal as I don't go in for that and well it's made me bleed. Me and hospital believe its the muscas plug and with my 1st and 2nd pregnancy when my mucas plug went labour soon begun after that. I'm not having any contractions at the moment and hospital do not want me to go in yet i've got to keep an eye on the bleeding and babies movements but here I am hoping. Was rather funny cause hubby said he didnt want sex this close to the birth as it might get things going and I was like no no it wont but hum umm, anybody overdue want to borrow him :rotfl:

LOL :rotfl: Your wording cracked me up!!

Oooh I really hope this is it for you!! BUT, I'm on team Moofa for the baby race at the moment lol!

(Still, I'm a secret supporter of bowmanzoo too but shhh, don't tell baby Moofa :shhh: ) xx

:clap: :clap: :clap: Yaaaaay bet you've never been so pleased to have sex before! Heheee its how the pregnancy started and its how its ended too heheee.

good luck hun, hopefully it will get things started :)

Well ended up going to maternity at about 1am ish to be checked out because of the bleeding and when I was listening to baby's hb on the home monitor it sounded quite fast so phoned them up and they told me to go in to be checked. Was monitored there as well and babys hb was ok although did go up to 189 for a split second but that was when baby was active so mw wasnt concerned. Contractions were also notied whilst being monitored. Was then examined by the doctor who did the nasty spectrum and i'm not dilating yet so was allowed back home and bleeding pretty much stopped now. I asked docy if I was allowed to continue my sexual activities and she said yes no problems as long as we were gentle but hubby really not up for this idea :rotfl: Hubby keeps giving me a lecture saying he told me we shouldnt of had sex :rotfl: Well I don't honestly see what his problem is and my offer is still there for the likes of Moofa as he obviously has something in his sperm :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: well i'm off to :sleep: now so night night.

:rotfl: You made me laugh! I think my dh would be the same- thats if I ever manage to convince him to touch me again- scaredy cat :roll: hope things start getting going for you soon though :hug:

I hope you can get things going along.
Wish my OH needed persuading to get the leg over, he won't leave me alone im fighting him off with a stick!!!

But if its working for you then i mat have to reconsider.

dannii87 said:
LOL :rotfl: Your wording cracked me up!!

Oooh I really hope this is it for you!! BUT, I'm on team Moofa for the baby race at the moment lol!

(Still, I'm a secret supporter of bowmanzoo too but shhh, don't tell baby Moofa :shhh: ) xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: heard that!

:rotfl: your wording is great really cracked me up! Good luck hope this is it! :hug:
I am planning to jump on DH so much as soon as 37 weeks comes and he has no say in the mater not that im feeling too impatient yet but probably will be by then DH is sooo much more impatient then me and had a moan the other day when our friend's baby came how it wasn't fair he wanted his baby now! :rotfl: so dont think I will have any problems convincing him to try and give baby a gentle shove to get her going :rotfl:

Well make sure that if you girls do, do it to start things off then make sure you have a bloody good session and do it properly because now my husband is certain that there shall be no more sex until after the baby is born which sucks as i'm very keen on giving last night another go :rotfl: I might have to have a quick affair or something :rotfl: :shhh: We never did it in that position before and it was very good and mind blowing as well and now I can't have another go at it for at least a few weeks. :( :(

Ah ha! This was the answer last time I was pregnant - did the trick like a goodun. This time, I'm so sore in the pelvic area I've told him that although I'd love this baby out now, I'm not that eager. I did read, however that prostaglandin (which is present in semen and is alleged to bring on labour) is better absorbed through the stomach rather than the vagina - but I'm not telling him that!

Sydneysmum said:
Ah ha! This was the answer last time I was pregnant - did the trick like a goodun. This time, I'm so sore in the pelvic area I've told him that although I'd love this baby out now, I'm not that eager. I did read, however that prostaglandin (which is present in semen and is alleged to bring on labour) is better absorbed through the stomach rather than the vagina - but I'm not telling him that!

My OH must have been reading my pregnancy mags, he already knew this.
TRUST ME, don't, it really doesn't work........ :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Apparently thats a myth, probably started by a man, swallowing it isnt the best way as the stomach acids would destroy it before it actually did any good!

I have just been sent this! How appproipiate :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back