could something be happening?

bobby1

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I leaked a bit this morning, I thought I might have peed myself a little since it has since stopped. But when I went to the toilet I found more mucus plug (green snotty stuff) and had a bloody show! Well it was more brown than anything... I've also got some back pain!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry ladies I am very excited as I have had absolutely no symptoms for the past few days!! Would it be worth calling the hospital in case I lost some of my waters?

Hmm... anyway wish me luck and pray something is finally happening!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Labour dust to all the other overdue ladies!!

Just wanted to wish you good luck!

I know what Santa's bringing you this year :wink:

Kim x x x x

It wouldnt hurt to call the hospital!!

Hope this is it for you hun........I think its time we had a bit of a "baby boon" with so many overdue mummies - so which one of you lovely ladies is going to get the ball rolling!!

oooo exciting!!

Fingers crossed for you hun that something IS happening!

I would call the hospital to ask and they may want you in to check it is your waters :D

fingers crossed this is it for you hun, any news? :hug:

well I seem to be leaking more now, but in little bursts.. like a little bit here and there. I've stuck a pad on just in case. Just had a bath, no pain yet..

I reckon I've either discovered incontinence or its my waters :lol:

sounds like it is your waters but they may tell you to wait for pain before they will see you i dont know.
Good luck either way :hug:

How exciting - I will be watching this thread and hope you are holding your LO very soon.

Jane x

.Christina. said:
I reckon I've either discovered incontinence or its my waters :lol:

when i was in labour, i was bouncing on a birth ball & evrytime i had a contraction my waters leaked, except one contraction were i just pissed myself, haha. it was so obvious, my waters were clear & my wee was bright yellow! my mum kept laughing at me :(

thanks ladies for your wishes of good luck and reassurance..

I just found bright red blood when I wiped, is this a 'bloody show?'
before when I wiped it was like brown..

sorry starting to panic a bit!

That's ok hun- it's understandable! I had a lot of bloody stuff (kind of stringy and long though) for most of my early labour so you could be on there girl! Any contractions yet? Eat some food and get some rest while you can my love :hug: :hug:

Have you called anyone yet?

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

I have been getting some period type pains but nothing really intense...

whats coming onto my pad is brown? hmmm I didn't think that was good....

i was having all brown yuck yesterday but today i been having red blood i found a bit on baby centre saying this is also know as a bloody show, woo hoo were both on our way :hug:

on off period pains the pain gets worse when i lay down :? not long to go we can do it :hug:

If nothing happens and your sweep dont work have they given you an induction date? Mine is bloody christmas eve :eek: :twisted:

sorry to hear your induction date is Xmas eve, afraid I haven't been booked in for an induction yet, going to my MW appointment tomorrow and hoping I will be given one then.

good luck :cheer:

fingers crossed neither of us will need it anyway :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back