In hospital :(

Skyla

Reaction score
Well, this morning I woke up with really bad pains and I explained them to my mum and she took me into hospital after ringing the midwife who thought they might be contractions, she told me to go to hospital.

They're not coming anymore so maybe i'll be discharged...they would like to find out what was/is wrong with me first though :(

I really hope she doesn't come this early :( I want her to be fully developed and ready :pray: She's probably just teasing us...hmm.

Will update as soon as I can.

Hi Skyla, hope you're ok and get out of hospital soon x

sorry to hear that.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope you are home soon xx

Skyla, I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything is OK. Just keep your legs crossed! :D Just joking, hope you don't mind. Sending positive energy from Cheltenham!

skyla hope all is well with u and ur little girl
:hug: :hug: :hug:

aw hun, im sure everything will be fine. there are drugs they can give to stop labour this early :hug:

Thanks ladies! I'm still here...so bored so i'm just sitting here with my laptop! A midwife is sposed to come see me soon...I wanna go home :(

hope you feel better soon - it pants being in hospital, but at least they're looking after you - big hugs

aww hope u get looked at soon so u can go home and rest or goto bed :)

Thanks everyone for your well wishes ;)

I'm back home finally! The midwife and doc came to see me and basically said they don't really know what it was but could have been particularly bad braxton hicks along with back pain. They just said to come straight back to hospital if the same happens again :) Phew!

Hi Skyla,

I'm sorry to read you were in pain earlier but glad you are now home again. Perhaps your LO was giving you some practice contractions :) Those BH can be really painful so I've heard (not had any myself).

Take it easy tonight, no acrobatics okay? :)

sorry you had a scarey time Skyla.. hope everything settles down for you now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back