woman with 5 kids under one!

Em78

Reaction score
there was a couple on gmtv this morning who had 10 month old twins and newborn triplets!!!!

she must have got pregnant the month after having her twins but never realised until quite close to the birth.

can you imagine having 5 babies under one year old :shock: there are days when i think alex is a handful :D

good luck to her - she seemed really happy and to be coping really well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i just seen that :shock:

that must be hard work. she didnt find out she was preg untill 7weeks before the triplets were born??? that right, did i hear it right :shock:

I saw this too. Mad woman!! But like you said, she looked really happy.

she must have got pregnant the month after having her twins but never realised until quite close to the birth.

how can you not realise you're pg with triplets until close to the birth?????? surely the bump must have been even larger than average bumps??

i saw it too. she still looks like she has a five year old child hiding in her tummy now though :shock:

i don't envy her. Can you imagine going into hospital and having three babies one after the other. She had one in the ambulance. Oh dear she must have such a bucket fanny. *shivers* :puke:

petchy said:

how can you not realise you're pg with triplets until close to the birth?????? surely the bump must have been even larger than average bumps??
she got preg straight after her twins so maybe she just thought she hadnt lost the weight? but didnt she feel kicks :?

i know a few people whi have had surprise births and they all seem on the large size. Maybe when you are large you can't feel kicks so well i don't know :think: i would have though having three in there would have made the kicks all the more obvious though

what didnt she know she was preg again??? cause i would of thought she would of had a scan

well i'm no where near skinny lol a size 20 and i felt both mine kick from 16 weeks and it is not something you can mistake so 3 kicking in there?

hevwithbump said:
what didnt she know she was preg again??? cause i would of thought she would of had a scan

she#d known 7 weeks that she was preggas.

Absolutely nuts! Were they born early? Most triplets get to 34 weeks max, meaning she would of found out about 27 weeks maybe? and not got p straight away? Or ddid they go term by some miracle?

Ah well, from what yougirls have said she's happy, and that's what matters.

yeah she seems so happy with her little clan sami.
they were not overly small i don;t think when they were born - im not sure how many weeks she was when she birthed them. :think:

budge said:
Oh dear she must have such a bucket fanny. *shivers* :puke:

:rotfl: Budge you dont hold back do you, tho I thought the exact same thing.

I just don't get how she didnt know, she can't be all there :think: Well goodluck to the women I helped my mum raise 3 under fives and I just can't imagine what it would be like with five! Our house was like a military operation lol :rotfl:

Hi

all i can say is wow :shock: i could never do it i would go mental... i know you cope with it eventually but i think i would need councelling
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back