SIDs article in Real magazine

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Did anyone read the article in Real about the woman who lost one of her twins to SIDs? It was so sad :(

Basically he was fretful so she took him upstairs to calm him down (didn't want to wake other twin), lay down on the bed with him face down on her chest and fell asleep by accident. When she woke up her mum was there having let herself in - she'd lifted the baby off of her and realised he wasn't breathing :( It was really really sad because the baby was 5 months old and I couldn't imagine having lost Ella at that age. Blimey by that time it felt like she'd been here forever!

I remember falling asleep with her on the sofa when she was 3 weeks old then the very next day it said on the news that was the worst thing you could do with regards to SIDs, felt soooooo guilty!

Hi

Oh hun thats so sad, i used to fall asleep all the time with Kiara onthe couch feel bad now,, she still sleep sin bed with me in the mornings for teh last part ofher sleep but ive trained myself not to roll over since being preg and i wont do it if im real tired.
Katrinaxx

didnt read it... OMG how sad though, it would tear my world apart now but the worst thing is the older they get the worse i imagin it to be :cry:

Dior is 16months i go 1 day with out hugging her and i honestly start to get bally ache i long for her hug so much :(

iv nodded of before with harl on my chest he was face down and i woke up to him choking he had been sick and was drowning in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back