woahhhh attack of the tears!!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
blimey for some reason im crying and i seriously have no idea why haha i literally have nothing to be crying about im trying to get ready to go to my mums for dinner and i just cant stop...

actually finding it quite funny but annoying too as i need to do my make up.... never had random attack of the tears before so finding it very odd

xxxx

Haha I had this last week! Was crying at everything! It is funny in a way as you just can't stop lol xx stupid hormones!

Exactly what I was like yesterday hun. Was fine when I got up today then nearly burst into tears in the middle of Iceland :roll:

Wait til after they are here. All i will say. Lol xx

Seriously Samsgirl... With a 4 year old, and a newborn baby I am going I be a bleeding nightmare!!!

bunch of soppy mummys thats what we are!!! its just annoying trying to explain that im actually fine whilst balling my eyes out lol

xxx

Haha i had this on friday. I started cos the house wasnt clean, i was fine after id cleaned up xxx

mine just came from nowhere! i just woke up feeling like it, but when i was crying it wasnt like i was thinking anything.. i was just thinking why the hell am i crying! madness xxx

i need to have a word with my hormones then, stupid things!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back