whooooooooo hooooooooooo rest of the week off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
i can now spend the next few days doing absalutlely..............
NOTHING :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Apart from thinking shall i get dressed :think: NAH why bother :cheer: :cheer:

And after this week i only have 2 more weeks left at work :dance: :dance:

I AM I SUCH A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOD
:D 8)

ive just got back from work and im thinking about what to have for dinner

then im off to my second anti natal class at 7.30 this ones all about pain relife. looking forward to finding out what drugs i can go do lally and heheh on :lol:

WHATS EVERYONE UP TO TODAY???

It all quiet in here today GL.

Glad you have a few days off work to join the lazy club.

Hope you enjoy your week off! Not long now till maternity leave!! :dance:

I'm feeling really tired today, had a nap for a couple hours after taking James to school, then managed to give the kitchen a quick clean.

Just got back from fetching James from school. I hate walking now, it's so uncomfortable! Even standing on the spot gives me backache!

I am feeling happy today despite all my moaning :D

poor you with the walking :( :hug: and :cheer: :dance: to being happy dispite it :D

my mission for today is to win that bloody dress ive been out bid on on 5 seperate occations on ebay

and win it while its still at a bargin price

Isabella oliver materntiy dress WILL BE MINE :shakehead: :lol:

wish me luck :pray: :pray:

:lol: I'm ebaying too but not bidding on any Issy O dresses! haven't got long enough left to be bothering with maternity clothes now- I just live in baggy t-shirts, legging and OH joggers! Have got two pairs of maternity jeans and a couple of tops that I wear if we go out! :roll:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPY POST! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im getting the dress for a wedding my James is best man at his best mates wedding
and i need something to wear i fell in love with this purple issy o dress but new it cost £90 :shock: :roll:

mind its not going for much less even on ebay
last week it went for £85 NO bargin there
im only watching not bidding on it but it always goes so high i never do bid
im :pray: this time the bids will stay low :pray: :pray: so i can try to get it :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

That's one thing I've never understood about ebay, why people will pay £10 less for something second hand than they would for buying it brand new :?
I guess they must get carried away with wanting to win the auction

I got a huge bundle of baby clothes for a fiver yesterday- cheaper than getting a taxi into town! :lol:

OH goes mental though because I buy stuff that I don't need!

inforabumpyride said:
I got a huge bundle of baby clothes for a fiver yesterday- cheaper than getting a taxi into town! :lol:

OH goes mental though because I buy stuff that I don't need!
i have by some mircle manged to get to 33 weeks and ive not given in to the temptaion to by cute clother of bay
though ive bought a couple of good qaulity toys

it i hard though i mean a huge buddle of adorable cute ickle baby clothes
awwwwwwwwwwwwww you just gotta hve them
so i do my best not to look them up as if i see them i will go all mushy imagining Colier all sweet and gorgoues in them.

im getting all my clothes from my nephew

so james has BANNED me from buying clothes

SPOIL SPORT :shakehead: :shakehead:
nana.gif

We've got so many clothes for her that John doesn't notice when I buy more! I have stopped buying 0-3 months and I get 3-6 months instead...

lucky you sarah!!!!

im at work 2moz and then hav the rest of the wk off and have parentcraft class on thursday so not a bad week really

hi
i met a lady from net mums today, she was 32 weeks. We had lunch and agood old chat.

it was really nice, glad you will be on maternity soon, it is nice just chilling and you get very addicted to the forum !

x

glad it went ok- I will meet up with some mum's when LO is born... I'm a bit shy with new people and I don't have the confidence at the mo!

Did you have much in common? I worry that because I'm only young no-one will meet me cause they'll think I'm a chav! :rotfl:

id love to meet some other mums, none of my friends have kids so i feel a little alone at times

Lucky you Sarah having the rest of the week off...and not long until maternity leave!!! YAY!!! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm in a good mood too because at work this evening we had planned where the teachers have to do 4 numeracy presentation to parents-on an evening ( it's really nervewrecking and stressful) got rearranged to a different date...was going to be on my last week but now it's way after I've left!!! YAY!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

BeckyJ said:
id love to meet some other mums, none of my friends have kids so i feel a little alone at times

ah hunny :hug: :hug: :hug:
im in the same boat all my mates dont have kids or if they do thier school age.
And i can get a bt down bored and lonely

Miss going out though went out on Friday night it was wicked :dance: i had a great time. :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back