Woah that's some bad heartburn!

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
So normally Ill get quite bad heartburn at night, but it differs how bad it is to wich side I lay on??!! :eh:
Last night went to bed took a gaviscon tablet, then at 4am woke up with awwful heartburn, never had it so bad before and then started being sick because of it :eh::eh:
To top it of be being sick woke up my son, so I was there being sick while he was crying until I was ok to go and see to him.
Then took another gaviscon and got a bit of sleep, but wtf.
Is it normal to be sick because heartburn is that bad, never had that before and freaked me out! lol

Not gonna be much help but i have very nearly been sick with heartburn before, was the worst i have ever had it...i wasn't pregnant though. I'm sure its fine...bit awful but one of the added joys to being pregnant haha xxx

i have heard you can be sick with heartburn, for some reason mine comes up behind my ear but beter there than my mouth you poor thing. glass of cold milk is the only thing that helps me, no medicines even budge it

The past few days heartburn has made me sick, its awful i sometimes feel like i cant breath.

lets just hope our lo's have lots of hair & were not going through this for nothing! lol

I remember having bad heartburn towards the end of my preg it was horrible it did make me feel sick a few times im glad i wasnt sick to be honest lol.
I took rennies as i didnt think of using nething else it helped abit but it was mostly there at night time an because i had it every night i noticed when i stopped having heartburn was few days before baby was born an me bump had gone downwards lol hope the heartburn goes soon for you x

lets just hope our lo's have lots of hair & were not going through this for nothing! lol

People told me that baby was goin to have loads of hair because of the amount i had heartburn it turned out to be total rubbish lol he didnt have lots x

What did you have to eat /drink that evening ? did you eat anything different /spicier , etc than normal?

Hmm nope hun nothing unusual.
I stuffed my face with quality street in the evening and had some pringles but nothing out of the ordinary. xx

Dont eat spicey wedges they can spur on really bad heartburn :( lol i soon learnt that i couldnt eat them lol x

ooo wait! I ate pringles, but they were texas bbq flavour and I havent eaten them in years, could that of done it ya think? x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back