withdrawl bleed???

luckylucky

Reaction score
Ok so can u still fall pregnant and have your withdrawl bleed from coming off the pill? And does the withdrawl bleed change your cycle dates? Or can you bleed twice that month....withdrawl/period.
Sorry for such a daft question but im reading up about it n just getting even more confused lok

Hey Lucky. It can seem quite confusing. I was in similar situation. Came off pill. Had my withdrawal bleed and then got my first proper AF in May. My Af was also a longer cycle between my withdrawal bleed etc. It is possible that you could bleed twice in a cycle. Everybody is different so what you read out there will be generalised. Hope that kinda helps and doesn't sound confusing. Anything else just ask xx

Hi lucky,

I was similar to Rachel. I had my withdrawal bleed as I came off the pill and then had my first period on may as well. My cycle (post withdrawal bleed) was 37 days long. Still waiting for my next AF! Not sure if its just taking some time for my body to adjust? It's very confusing! But I have faith that all will be right in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back