could it possible?

louise280981

Reaction score
ok im normally a 28 cycle but period dec-jan was 34 cycle so would that mean feb would be 28/34? or anytime?
i had a positive opks on 2nd feb and had a bleed on the 16th it ended very quick and did have (tmi) brown stringy discharge too anyways thought that was me period which would be 27 cycle ( for a slight moment i got hopes up think it was an implant bleed on a 34cycle)
ANYWAY the question is going by that bleed im cd8 i have just done a opks due to odd pains in my stomach and back ache and loads of cm and there is a faint line??? its not dark/darker let but can you get a lh surge/ ovulate that soon??

thanks love so so confussed hope all the dates etc dont confusse you :lol:

Last edited:
Hon, was the bleed just 1 day?

I think some people ovulate as early as CD8 and then have a longer leutal (sp?) phase.

Have you tested in the last couple of days just to make sure it's not implantation bleeding?

hi ya no i havnt as the bleed was very red at first and last about 2/3 days i just thought it was af
last cycle i have positive opks cd12/13 thought it would be around the same time each month?

Hi louise

OV can varie slightly from month to month but from what you are describing it think it may have been implantation bleeding as it sounds too light to be AF.

I would get a HPK or visit yout GP to confirm

Good luck!

thanks lovely
still faint line on opks but when i wiped last night have clear, stringly cm so very confussed got really bad backache and stomach ache (like af) thinking it could be ovulation but whos knows thinking i may go to the doctors

It sounds like you're close to Ovulating hun :yay: I get some cramps as well.

Faint lines can mean nothing really as sometimes you an get a line at any time of the month, it just needs to be the same colour or darker than the control but you sound pretty close :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back