Witch hazel cream

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I've just remembered that after giving birth I used a healing cream called witch Hazel and it was amazing stuff. It really cooled your bits and had a tingling sensation and it just really took the edge off. I need to buy some again to have in! I would really recommend it, it was so soothing to put on after a stingy pee lol

thanks! will grab some! can u use with stitches? just incase? lol i have bought arnica tablets for the bruising :) x

thanks! will grab some! can u use with stitches? just incase? lol i have bought arnica tablets for the bruising :) x

Yeah I had stitches and used it. It's for "cuts and grazes" or something but it's great. Can't find it in boots though..

let us know where you can buy it from hun. Could do with some already, i'm so hot down there, cooling cream sounds like utter bliss lol

Where can I get it from? Boots? Neals yard?

My local pharmacy sells it but you can get it from amazon or eBay

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/277-4175081-7619845?a=B0013G6K68

I was making a tesco order an saw this for £2.81.

teatree & lavender oil on a damp gauze was brilliant for stitches. I got given some at the hospital with my 1st child & have bought some off amazon for this one :)

teatree & lavender oil on a damp gauze was brilliant for stitches. I got given some at the hospital with my 1st child & have bought some off amazon for this one :)

We were given what felt like soggy wipes that you put in your pad but it helped heal you and it was really lovely and refreshing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back