Having A Wee After Giving Birth !!

yeh the baby is totally worth it. and at least you know what to expect this time hun,
your the same amount pregnant as haydens age!
anyway i better wake his sleepyness up..he's been asleep in my bed all day!

After the birth mate the excuss stuff has to come out of you :lol: plus the blood.

After reading this I'm kinda glad I had a c section :shock: Not that is was all sweetness and light! I remember going to the toilet after having Aaron and I just kept wiping blood away :puke: Having a wee and a poo after a c section is alright actually, no sore lady bits :lol:

I'd still rather have a natural vaginal birth with all the rank bit after than a section I think, unless baby was in distress of course. It wasn't too bad to dealw ith it after really. It's a bt messy and a bit stingy, but it's long gone and forgotten, I promise!

Everytime i want to go for a wee i either sit in the bath holding the shower over me, or lately i have been filling the bath abit and sitting in the water and doing it, there is no way i will sit on the toilet, i have tried the jug thing but it wasnt enough. I have been finding it really hard to walk and have been very scared about doing a poo but was told to just hold a towel or pad hard against my front bits so its not so scary and less pressure. I had loads of porridge today and it worked perfectly and i had my first bowel movement an hour ago and didnt even need to push hardly and managed to hold a towel against my front so i didnt wee.

Now i have been holding in my wee for an hour cause im waiting for hot water so i can go lol!!!!

I have just 1 graze but its quite a bad 1 right inside the labia and goes right down to the bottom :(....

sorry for Tmi!! lol

Same with the section really, can't even remember what it felt like! Worst part was not being able to come home soon after and not being able to lift for 6 weeks but I managed ok just meant Chris did everything :lol:

I don't remeber wees hurting at all? :think:

And that was with an episiotimy and countless stitches! I was SO SCARED of the other though, I waited a week. Which just made it ten times worse when it happened! :shock:

My advice, bite the bullet and go asap!

God I remember :shock:
you just have to try and not think about it and go
I spent most of my time in the bath with sea salt in it, then with lavender in it.
I have been told to start rubbing almond oil arount to stop tearing, its worth giving it a go

Because of where the pressure was with my labour, I actually lost all bowel control :( , so suddenly - I think around 2 days after I had her - I just had an enormous urge to go and I had to run for my life - only just made it. So I really didn't have time to worry about it and I don't remember it hurting, just remember the distress of losing control and the fear that it might happen when I was out in public and not close to a toilet - made me scared to leave the house.

Thankfully it didn't last long!

Going for a wee stung like hell - I did the shower head thing and it was a bit better, and was nice to keep removing the blood too. I agree that drinking loads of water is a good idea though!

LBxx

I went to sainsburys today to force me to walk a little to help and get some stronger pain killers and the lady said that she tore and had loads of stiches and it didnt hurt to wee at all...a few people have said that when you tear and get stitches it dosnt tend to hurt like a graze does when you wee.

App the grazes are the worse for weeing, and i can certainly vouch for that at the moment! :( :cry: :cry:

Its all worth it when i look at my angel though!!!

I tore and had lots of stiches, and it did hurt :shock:
Dont want to this time I remember thinking that that was worse than the labour, sea salt in a bath is ment to be good then to heal the stiches lavinder in the bath, worked for me

cab'o'holic said:
I tore and had lots of stiches, and it did hurt :shock:
Dont want to this time I remember thinking that that was worse than the labour, sea salt in a bath is ment to be good then to heal the stiches lavinder in the bath, worked for me

Guess its different for everyone? that sounds painful!!!! This woman in the shop was like yeah i tore had stiches it never hurt, in fact i went in gave birth and when i left the hospital i didnt feel like i had had a baby i was in no pain whatsoever! :shock: im standing there barely keeping myself up thinking "oh right thanks for letting me know" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back