Wishing for Labour!

Bek234

Reaction score
I'm only 38 wks but I really want to go into labour...now!
I'm so fed up and frustrated! I know it's only 2wks but what if its 4wks!!
I can't enjoy these last few weeks its all I think about! I'm so ready-I just wish baby was ready!
Everything in my house is completely set up And the only thing missing is the baby! Lol
I wish I knew when she was going to come as every slight ache or feeling I get my hopes up! Everyone keeps telling me ill be early too and saying 'get bouncing on that ball' and 'can't be much longer, I don't see how u can get any bigger' :-/
That doesn't help!
If I'm like this now, what am I going to be like overdue!! :( xxx

Tapatalking. X

I'm exactly the same! I end up being kept awake for at least an hour if I start feeling twinges or pains when I get into bed! It's so frustrating lol xx

I know, I feel impatient already too x

Glad I'm not the only one...
I'm sick of hearing 'oh enjoy it while u can, u will soon wish u had slept more'
Even if I slept 24hrs now it's doesn't mean ill be wide awake every time baby needs me in the middle of the night!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I no.. i think i cant sleep anyway so whats the blinking difference if hes here lolol!

I wanna meet him :) I wanna kiss his lil feet! I wanna see who he looks like!
I WANT MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

I was exactly like this towards the end and my naughty little munchkin made me
wait until I was 41 + 6!! I was so frustrated, but it's worth the wait and I know it's a cliche but seriously, once baby is here
you will be longing for sleep and rest so make the most of your rest and me time while you can xx

Definitely sucks now!! Just want my little Fidget out and here for snuggles!! Dying to see what she looks like and what colour her hair is!!
I just want it all over and done with and to have her home so we can really start being a familh!
Poor hubby jumps into action every time I mention backache or make an in pain type noise lol poor bugger will have a heartattack if he carries like this much longer!!

my OH is getting just as impaitent as me.
Not sure if its cos hes fed up with my moaning about the aches and false alarms haha :p xx

Awww I want my baby! I feel like a kid 'I want! I want!!' Lol
My oh is getting impatient too! Probably sick of me moaning too thou lol
I put the Moses basket near my bed today just testing lol it's back in her room for now again.
Fingers crossed its soon I can bring it back in our room! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back